+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

I'm not too worried...

Hats off to Dallas*gags* they wanted it more tonight but it's not the end of the world. Yes we have major problems with injuries at cb and dt but most of what went wrong looked like rust. I still have faith they will get the season started off right next week vs Bucs. Oh and **** the cowboys.

we have major issues everywhere except at qb and wr's

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBomber View Post
    Hats off to Dallas*gags* they wanted it more tonight but it's not the end of the world. Yes we have major problems with injuries at cb and dt but most of what went wrong looked like rust. I still have faith they will get the season started off right next week vs Bucs. Oh and **** the cowboys.
    No, it IS the end of this season. We can't beat philly for ****. We can't beat Washington for ****. 0-6 div record here we come... we better shut out outside the division to get a playoff berth...

We have issues in many places. i can see why people are worried, and so am I a bit. I have faith the Giants can go back and beat Tampa, but it might be gruesome too.

Our secondary might not even catch up with V-Jax and Williams.

Need to start evaluating what we can do in that secondary/o-line.

Quote Originally Posted by mattpl908 View Post
    we have major issues everywhere except at qb and wr's
    Well, Bennett looked good at least...

Bench Player
    I don't know what we can do about that oline besides actually building a brick wall around Eli but we still have trel, kp and Webster back there, we just need some competent pieces and it should minimize the drop off at cb until we hopefully get healthier.

Defending super bowl champs, coming out playing the way they did, at home & against the cowboys doesn't worry you???

Ok...

Can we make a "not too worried" thread where everyone can say how they aren't worried?

Bench Player
    All you "sky is falling" fans need to get a grip and up the dosage on your anti-depressants.