+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Relax!!!!!!!

Relax!!!!!!!

It's a long season. The Giants played awfully tonight and still almost won. Let's just figure out our cornerback situation and move on. Have some faith

I agree. Relax.

Veteran
    I'm not worried about the loss, i'm worried about the awful secondary and Oline play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    It's a long season. The Giants played awfully tonight and still almost won. Let's just figure out our cornerback situation and move on. Have some faith
    CB will fix itself when Prince and Hosley are healthy again. Fire PF, and get a DC that knows how to blitz without completely exposing himself. All the big plays romo made were because PF made it so obvious and Romo audibled to get the ball off fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    CB will fix itself when Prince and Hosley are healthy again. Fire PF, and get a DC that knows how to blitz without completely exposing himself. All the big plays romo made were because PF made it so obvious and Romo audibled to get the ball off fast.

Even with Hosley and Prince I'm still worried. I really hope Hosley can make an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by nYg24 View Post
    I'm not worried about the loss, i'm worried about the awful secondary and Oline play.
    they need to do something with the corners. I hope Prince can stay healthy but that remains to be seen. Next week will show if the Giants are for real this year or not