+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sucks that we lost, but..........

It looked A LOT like first game rust. Not worried yet.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    It looked A LOT like first game rust. Not worried yet.
    Agreed. There were a lot of drops and the running game was so bad, there isn't anywhere to go but up.

A voice of reason that I need to hear FBOMB but I'm still very pissed that we lost to the Cowboys it's sickening

Agreed. Also consider we were down 3 DTs and by the end of the game 4 CBs. The back end will look better when Prince and Hosley get back.

The only area that concerns me is the OL. A very weak showing tonight, much like last season. No push on running plays and had trouble with the rush. The RBs didn't have many holes to run through and Eli had few clean pockets to throw from tonight. If it wasn't also an issue last year, I wouldn't find it so troublesome, but since it was, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    A voice of reason that I need to hear FBOMB but I'm still very pissed that we lost to the Cowboys it's sickening
    I here ya.......I got a Cowboy fan I will see tomorrow that is just itching to finally "get" me........sigh....I got it comin though!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Positive - Rivers looked good. I like his physique and how well he handled the rush

100% agree that rust (and overconfidence) played a real big part. But man, oh man. This CB situation isn't going anywhere. And the O-Iine leaves plenty to be desired...

Don't let the panic squad bother you...most are just venting, I usually don't post after a loss, but I am surprisingly calm about it.

A sanity bump

exactly.

Not worried too much.

A lot of question about the O-line in both pass protection and run blocking but I don't think we are THIS bad.

secondary is scary.... Webster needs to play elite like seasons past.

Pass rush needs to get home.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."