+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Sad Thing is the Cowboys are not good

    Usually its ok to say it just week 1, but we are playing the toughest schedule in the NFL this year and that Cowboy team is not even that good. Olgetree had a better game than Nicks and Cruz combined!!! are you kidding me! We are also thin at Defensive Tackle and was getting pushed around the second half. You can blame injuries all you want but you really think a washed up Rogers would help? An injury proned Marvin Austin who hasnt played football in 2 years? Chris Canty who is not even worth half of his contract? and a rookie in Kuhn....You have to blame Reese here again...and like I said Ojomo wouldnt even get a snap today.

    We lost this game because our weaknesses finally caught up with us. A terrible offense line and a terrible secondary which was masked by great QB play and great pass rushing. And for the idiots that hate the shotgun draw....it actually works and has been our best running play for several years now. WE CANT LINE UP AND BLOW THE DEFENSE OFF THE BALL. This team was an embarrassment....I should of went to bed, now I have to wake up early in the morning and only get 5 hours of sleep watching this joke of a team.

  2. #2
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Yeah, "joke" of a team. Next time, don't watch - it'll do yourself a favor and us a favor so we don't hve to see these ridiculous threads anymore.

  3. #3
    Starter nygfan90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, "joke" of a team. Next time, don't watch - it'll do yourself a favor and us a favor so we don't hve to see these ridiculous threads anymore.
    Amen to that!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Usually its ok to say it just week 1, but we are playing the toughest schedule in the NFL this year and that Cowboy team is not even that good. Olgetree had a better game than Nicks and Cruz combined!!! are you kidding me! We are also thin at Defensive Tackle and was getting pushed around the second half. You can blame injuries all you want but you really think a washed up Rogers would help? An injury proned Marvin Austin who hasnt played football in 2 years? Chris Canty who is not even worth half of his contract? and a rookie in Kuhn....You have to blame Reese here again...and like I said Ojomo wouldnt even get a snap today.

    We lost this game because our weaknesses finally caught up with us. A terrible offense line and a terrible secondary which was masked by great QB play and great pass rushing. And for the idiots that hate the shotgun draw....it actually works and has been our best running play for several years now. WE CANT LINE UP AND BLOW THE DEFENSE OFF THE BALL. This team was an embarrassment....I should of went to bed, now I have to wake up early in the morning and only get 5 hours of sleep watching this joke of a team.
    Our offensive line cannot be fixed. We need to set up the run with the pass, and we did that in the 2nd half.

    Our defensive line would be better off moving Tuck on the inside for a while to give Joseph and Bernard a break. They were exhausted.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, "joke" of a team. Next time, don't watch - it'll do yourself a favor and us a favor so we don't hve to see these ridiculous threads anymore.
    Maybe you should actually watch the games...to see that they looked like a joke on national TV. Im tired of seeing threads about how ESPN doesnt give us any respect...people will not gives us any respect with a performance like that. I know that we are Superbowl champs but our front office sits around as if we dont have any glaring weaknesses. We draft Reuben Randle with our second pick when we already have Barden, Jernigan, Hixon fighting for that position and developing. Randle cant even sniff the field because that position is too crowded....But we could of used a Tackle definitely in the second round especially with the loss of Mckenzie, the decline of Diehl, and an injury proned Beatty who missed almost all of last year. Sean Locklear? He couldnt hack it in D.C. and was benched for Jamaal Brown lol and this guy is protecting Eli's blindside. Im sorry, Reese needs to pack his bags and resign.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Maybe you should actually watch the games...to see that they looked like a joke on national TV. Im tired of seeing threads about how ESPN doesnt give us any respect...people will not gives us any respect with a performance like that. I know that we are Superbowl champs but our front office sits around as if we dont have any glaring weaknesses. We draft Reuben Randle with our second pick when we already have Barden, Jernigan, Hixon fighting for that position and developing. Randle cant even sniff the field because that position is too crowded....But we could of used a Tackle definitely in the second round especially with the loss of Mckenzie, the decline of Diehl, and an injury proned Beatty who missed almost all of last year. Sean Locklear? He couldnt hack it in D.C. and was benched for Jamaal Brown lol and this guy is protecting Eli's blindside. Im sorry, Reese needs to pack his bags and resign.
    I know, man. Only 2 lousy superbowl victories in 5 years. What a horrible job he's done. Can his ***.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Maybe you should actually watch the games...to see that they looked like a joke on national TV. Im tired of seeing threads about how ESPN doesnt give us any respect...people will not gives us any respect with a performance like that. I know that we are Superbowl champs but our front office sits around as if we dont have any glaring weaknesses. We draft Reuben Randle with our second pick when we already have Barden, Jernigan, Hixon fighting for that position and developing. Randle cant even sniff the field because that position is too crowded....But we could of used a Tackle definitely in the second round especially with the loss of Mckenzie, the decline of Diehl, and an injury proned Beatty who missed almost all of last year. Sean Locklear? He couldnt hack it in D.C. and was benched for Jamaal Brown lol and this guy is protecting Eli's blindside. Im sorry, Reese needs to pack his bags and resign.
    oh come on man what o-linemen would you take with a second round pick? Yeah the guy that put two SB teams together has to go it's 1 game man chill out you can't possibly mean this.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    oh come on man what o-linemen would you take with a second round pick? Yeah the guy that put two SB teams together has to go it's 1 game man chill out you can't possibly mean this.
    I bet Bobbie Massie is already better than Diehl

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, "joke" of a team. Next time, don't watch - it'll do yourself a favor and us a favor so we don't hve to see these ridiculous threads anymore.

    Read my mind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts