+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just chill out people!!

LOL its funny how everyone called this earlier in the offseason....we lose the first game and everyone is ready to write us off.

It's just the first game folks! Last year we lost to the Redskins in week 1, and it was by 14 points, not 7!.....it's just the first game. Chill out. This team will get back to its feet.

I think the defense will get better when hurt players return but the offense really needs help at O-line. I think we'll get things patched up very quickly.

Bench Player
    Agreed...another CB some how wouldn't hurt either. Prince needs to get back and step up

Starter
    I know what ur saying, Im not writing us off. But expect to see this with the Oline oall season so people arnt over reacting with that, we look terrible and have since last season. Cornerback is in really bad shape too. We are in trouble with our coners. Iv said it when the injuries happened Tyron and Coe are not the answers

You expect these guys to chill out after a loss?

LOL

You're new here, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    LOL its funny how everyone called this earlier in the offseason....we lose the first game and everyone is ready to write us off.

It's just the first game folks! Last year we lost to the Redskins in week 1, and it was by 14 points, not 7!.....it's just the first game. Chill out. This team will get back to its feet.

I think the defense will get better when hurt players return but the offense really needs help at O-line. I think we'll get things patched up very quickly.

Why are you trying to make sense? Are you crazy?

I'm not going to get too bent out of shape this season since we won the Superbowl last year. Still, you would of loved to see the Giants make less mental mistakes out there and have more people step up.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post

Sorry, but our secondary is even worse than last year and we did nothing to address it. Dallas did and they beat us. They Oline is just about as bad as ours but their OC did not make bonehead calls like 2 runs one after the other for 0 yards run. When the Cobwoys were in the same situation they threw the ball and they scored TDs. We insisted on running for nothing. It begins with coaching. maybe the Wall street Journal headline "Fire Coughlin" will be proven right. Coughlin is not the genius people think he is. Sorry my opinion on him has not changed because the Giants won the SB. I think we won it despite the bad coaching.

All-Pro
    It's not that the season is over, but they will not get better on the OL and they looked horrible. They are a joke. Webster looked slow. He did to start the season last year so hopefully he plays better. Coe is a back up to a back up and Tyron is behind him. They need Prince back right away. They also have to use Hosley because there is no way he can be as bad as what we saw tonight. Seriously, they need he 3 Safety sets again and then they can get Hill on the field. He is a play maker.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Sorry, but our secondary is even worse than last year and we did nothing to address it. Dallas did and they beat us. They Oline is just about as bad as ours but their OC did not make bonehead calls like 2 runs one after the other for 0 yards run. When the Cobwoys were in the same situation they threw the ball and they scored TDs. We insisted on running for nothing. It begins with coaching. maybe the Wall street Journal headline "Fire Coughlin" will be proven right. Coughlin is not the genius people think he is. Sorry my opinion on him has not changed because the Giants won the SB. I think we won it despite the bad coaching.
    That's more on Gilbride than Coughlin... afaik Coughlin doesn't make the play calls. We should just let Eli wing it all season, it works better that way.

Banned
    It was a good game and Dallas Cowboys won a well deserved win. We have 15 more games inthe regular season and we will get them next time.

I bELIeve.