+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Bright spots in the loss

Keith Rivers looked amazing in shutting down the run, where was he down the stretch?

Martellus Bennett made some good plays in the passing game, including that late touchdown.

JPP still looks dominant as he did last year

What else ya'll got?

Nicks seems okay
    Bradshaw made the most of the bad line with some good cut backs.
    Manning looked like himself except for the one overthrown but I think that's not a big deal. That one pass deep in double coverage where hixon fought for it was unbelievable.

If the line gets it together Wilson looks like he can blow past defenses.
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Eli was a bit off tonight, but I'm not overly concerned about that. Wilson looked like he was gonna cry after that fumble.

wilson was sent to the doghouse on that one
    positives?
    JPP, our DT position, Nicks looking good, and Bradshaw in mid season form, Eli being Eli

I thought I heard them say something about Rivers hamstring at some point, could be wrong.

Wilson will probably get bumped on the depth chart after that. Anyone remember seeing Da'Rel Scott after he fumbled last year?

Honestly, I didn't see too many bright spots besides Weatherfords punting.

unlikely wilson will move on the depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by FUUFNF View Post
    Wilson looked like he was gonna cry after that fumble.

He was legit crying...

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Keith Rivers looked amazing in shutting down the run, where was he down the stretch?
    I think he had a hammy, hope he's okay, we're going to need him. Definitely a force to be reckoned with, and definitely what we needed in that position

Martellus Bennett made some good plays in the passing game, including that late touchdown.
    Bennett is going to be freaking baller. The lone bright spot on the offensive line is his blocking. If he can block Ryan Kerrigan we might even win against Washington!

Good thing too... Tuck looked like his washed up self from most of last year, and Osi took his money and ran... I was hoping to see more Ojomo on the field by the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    If that's how they're gonna let teams "stop" JPP this season, then my living room tv is just not gonna go unscathed this winter.

He looked ridiculous, and should've drew at least 4 holding penalties (just counting the blatant ones)

They only way JPP was stopped was when he got held, which honestly was like 75% of the time. He had a good game.