+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We blew it on the one team in our division we have a hope of matching up against?

Calling it now, 1-5 division record. We couldn't beat Philly with freaking VY under center. We couldn't beat Washington with Rex Grossman. With a healthy Vick and RG3 around how are we supposed to win any division games? And 1-5 is generous, since we DO have a chance when we face Dallas again. Dallas is our only good division matchup, and now the best we'll be able to do is 1-1...

Hopefully we'll do better outside the division to get a 9-7 or 10-6 wildcard spot... then the fun will start. Not counting the Giants out by any means, but we will need to be absolute ballers outside the division to pull this off.

we beat philly last year the redskins was a fluke and we always beat Dallas in Dallas Giants will remember how bad this one hurts

Ha! Have you seen our out of division match ups!

Packers - want revenge
    Saints - always wreck our aweful D
    49ers - want revenge
    Falcons - want revenge
    Panthers - always play us tough
    Bucaneers - winnable
    Steelers
    Ravens
    Bengals - How is this D going to stop AJ Green?
    Browns - winnable

We could easily go 4-12 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Calling it now, 1-5 division record. We couldn't beat Philly with freaking VY under center. We couldn't beat Washington with Rex Grossman. With a healthy Vick and RG3 around how are we supposed to win any division games? And 1-5 is generous, since we DO have a chance when we face Dallas again. Dallas is our only good division matchup, and now the best we'll be able to do is 1-1...

Hopefully we'll do better outside the division to get a 9-7 or 10-6 wildcard spot... then the fun will start. Not counting the Giants out by any means, but we will need to be absolute ballers outside the division to pull this off.
    But wouldn't it be awesome if, god forbid we lose all 6 division games but then get a wildcard spot and repeat as superbowl champs....that would be Hilarious!!!

side note: I prefer we kick all their asses!

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Ha! Have you seen our out of division match ups!

Packers - want revenge
    Saints - always wreck our aweful D
    49ers - want revenge
    Falcons - want revenge
    Panthers - always play us tough
    Bucaneers - winnable
    Steelers
    Ravens
    Bengals - How is this D going to stop AJ Green?
    Browns - winnable

We could easily go 4-12 this year.
    Packers - we match up well
    Saints - we have them at home (first time since Brees took over iirc)
    49ers - Alex Smith doesn't have what it takes to take advantage of our weak secondary, plus Eli is made of adamantium
    Falcons - match up well
    Bucs - winnable. They have DJ Ware at RB now lol
    Steelers - we match up well and they're getting old.
    Bengals - who is AJ Green?
    Browns - 'nuff said

Only ones I can't see us winning at this point are the ravens and panthers. Everyone else we can beat if we execute well. Which, as we saw tonight, doesn't happen 100% of the time. Just as easily, we could drop against the pack, saints, and 49ers too.

So, 1-5 in the divison if we pull out **** together against Dallas (0-6 otherwise), anywhere from 8-2 to 5-5 outside. 9-7 is our best hope now... hardly inspiring, but then again, we went 9-7 last season and look how that turned out. Definitely not out of hope for this team, but unless we pull off a freaking miracle on Ryan Kerrigan (who just seems to destroy us when we play washington), this is going to suck...

They all want Revenge...................because we are the SB Champs................so now we have to play twice as HARD !

We need to Sweep atleast 1 of the teams in our division

You SERIOUSLY think the Redskins will be us TWICE?

Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    You SERIOUSLY think the Redskins will be us TWICE?
    Umm... it happened last year. Ryan Kerrigan didn't let anything happen... And now they'll have an offense to speak of.

Bench Player
    LOL

I was a little hesitant to come on the boards, but I'm glad to see we're all taking this loss in stride!

I'm gonna leave again, but before I go, I just want to remind everyone how terrible the team looked against the redskins in week 1 last season