+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Little Salsa ;)

Veteran

A Little Salsa ;)

Was a good game, needless to say, both teams weren't at their very best. Giants dealing with spare parts in the secondary, us dealing with a shuffled OL, penalties, injured TE.

I've got a serious headache from that game. I thought for sure we were going to wet the bed at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by casvdry View Post

Was a good game, needless to say, both teams weren't at their very best. Giants dealing with spare parts in the secondary, us dealing with a shuffled OL, penalties, injured TE.

I've got a serious headache from that game. I thought for sure we were going to wet the bed at the end.
    Well, for all its worth , we just kept trying to run when we couldnt. Not sure what Kill drive was thinking. And as for Cruz, he sure had some jitters this game, not sure why!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by casvdry View Post
    Was a good game, needless to say, both teams weren't at their very best. Giants dealing with spare parts in the secondary, us dealing with a shuffled OL, penalties, injured TE.I've got a serious headache from that game. I thought for sure we were going to wet the bed at the end.
    Whoa!!! Casvdry!! Where u been man? Long time no see... Nice win. Romo looked good with a bad OLine in front of him. Olgotree looked awesome killing us on those slants... Dez and Austin were good. Refs sucked. Lol round one goes to the Boys... Congrats!!!

Oh and by the was the pic with the dog dropped me... I don't care who you are that's some funny crap
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    I've been hangin round. Was waiting to post after this game, win lose or draw. Fortunately it was a win

That little fellow looks like my wife's chihuahua, Jack. Except Jack has a few lbs on him

I think Cruz had salsa on his palms

Looks like Cruz had some salsa on his freakin hands last night. I hope the big contract isn't gonna make him a slacker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Looks like Cruz had some salsa on his freakin hands last night. I hope the big contract isn't gonna make him a slacker now.
    What big contract do you speak of? His Rookie contract?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    I think Cruz had salsa on his palms
    now that's funny!!

Didn't the Giants just give him a big contract this offseason?

+ Reply to Thread