+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does this stuff happen at Giants games or just Jets games......

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/q...yNEsaigZbkMgZK

I honestly don't know but it seems that this kind of garbage, regardless of what fan base is involved (the Jets or their opposition), only occurs at Jets games**......

I don't see it or have never witnessed it at Giants games outside of the random fight in the stands. Has anyone else?

I'd like to think the type of fan you arehas a lot to dowith the type of organization you're rooting for (with some exceptions here and there). The common NFL fan lacks class these days and class is exactly what this organization is all about.....those other local organizations that embrace controversial players, outspoken unethical coaches and as a team lack overall professional etiquette create and almost encourage these hostile gameday environments.

(**I'm strictly speaking in the tri-state area.......no reference to theCali incidences)

Re: Does this stuff happen at Giants games or just Jets games......

I don't think it has anything to do witht the organization. There are animal thug's all over the place.

Unfortunately this man wasn't carrying a firearm. He might of been able to protect himself from this attact. Sounds like he almost lost his life.

he got jumped leaving the stadium. You cant bring a gun into the stadium anyway.

[quote user="Giantsin04"]I don't think it has anything to do witht the organization. There are animal thug's all over the place. Unfortunately this man wasn't carrying a firearm. He might of been able to protect himself from this attact. Sounds like he almost lost his life.[/quote]When your head coach on two occasions says "I wouldn't want to be a fan of the other team in our stadium this week" (Rex Ryan) it does have something, however minor, to do with it. Some organizations, their owners and coaches just have more class (and brains)than others and in some small way, that is reflected in those fans who are prone to or drawn to violence.
    No one remembers who came in second.

this is even worst, check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECgGd4Q4jCw

Veteran

this is how society is now. Sad but true

The guy arrested was from New Jersey goes to show more so the State of New Jersey than teams.

[quote user="chizz"]this is how society is now. Sad but true[/quote]I am part of this society, please don't paint me with that brush. WE are not that way. SOME are that way.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="chizz"]this is how society is now. Sad but true[/quote]

how was society before? and why is it sad the way it is now as opposed to how it was before?

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Giantsin04"]I don't think it has anything to do witht the organization. There are animal thug's all over the place. Unfortunately this man wasn't carrying a firearm. He might of been able to protect himself from this attact. Sounds like he almost lost his life.[/quote]When your head coach on two occasions says "I wouldn't want to be a fan of the other team in our stadium this week" (Rex Ryan) it does have something, however minor, to do with it. Some organizations, their owners and coaches just have more class (and brains)than others and in some small way, that is reflected in those fans who are prone to or drawn to violence.[/quote]I'm looking at a broad brush.