+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How will you cheer yourself up tonight?

I for one am pretty upset by the loss. For some reason, I haven't been this upset about a loss in a while (maybe it was all the hype to finally get this season started). Just a pretty poor performance overall, save Eli.

So, how will YOU cheer yourself up after this? Because I know damn well you won't be sleeping tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    I for one am pretty upset by the loss. For some reason, I haven't been this upset about a loss in a while (maybe it was all the hype to finally get this season started). Just a pretty poor performance overall, save Eli.

So, how will YOU cheer yourself up after this? Because I know damn well you won't be sleeping tonight.
    My girlfriend

No cheering Up for me until next game. Thats the way I'm wired. That been said it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the game. Let the Giants lick their wounds, fix their issues up and take it out on the Bucks in 10 days . Long ten days I might add !

Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    I for one am pretty upset by the loss. For some reason, I haven't been this upset about a loss in a while (maybe it was all the hype to finally get this season started). Just a pretty poor performance overall, save Eli.So, how will YOU cheer yourself up after this? Because I know damn well you won't be sleeping tonight.
    Anyone reading your post is not here to be cheered up, that's for sure. We come to wallow with other disappointed Giants fans. This loss sucks, but it was a tough test to start the season. Let all root for redskins and eagles losses and look forward to the Bucs next week.

Seppuku.....

Bench Player
    By reminding myself the last 2 times the Giants started 0-1 they won the Super Bowl. Actually three of their four Super Bowls have come after losing in week one, and 2 of those week one losses in SB years were to the Cowboys.

Veteran
    destroy someone in madden
    rape someone in halo reach
    prepare myself for the nonsense **** talk all day tomorrow
    rinse repeat till the bucs game

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Cheering up?..It's the first game of a new season...yeah it sucks to lose, and it was a divisional rival..but..we've owned these chumps for a long time, and we see them in their house which is always sweeter when we beat them therem in front of their own ...nah..write it off as a bad day...we work at getting better, save the "cheering up" bs for the end of our season , when we have no more games to play.

Look at the Yankee's score, their back in sole possession of first place!

backpage

Coughlin using his Tablet