+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stop blaming the defense! 3 pts in the first half is not going to cut it!!

The defense held Dallas to 7 points in the first half as well, so stop blaming everything on the defense, offense has problems too. The defense clearly got exhausted, the offense has to stop sleepwalking in the first half.

Bench Player
    very true the offense sucked too.

Run Run Pass...

Not the fault of any players (other than Cruz pulling a Greg Jennings on us), just horribly play calling... from both coordinators.

I thought the fumble by Wilson when the Giants were driving, and not getting in the end zone off the Boley INT were 2 huge factors in the first half as well.

The D stops them 8 times and spots the O the ball on the 2 yard line. And still fans blame the D? All to protect their favorite player no doubt. Bottom line O never executed and has had red zone problems. And yes we need better LB play obviously.

Coughlin using his Tablet

The offense just got it going way too late. They definitely deserve a chunk of the blame for their performance in the first half. Drops, bad blocking, and poor execution was constant throughout the whole game

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    The D stops them 8 times and spots the O the ball on the 2 yard line. And still fans blame the D? All to protect their favorite player no doubt. Bottom line O never executed and has had red zone problems. And yes we need better LB play obviously.
    Still attacking Eli I see.............LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Run Run Pass...

Not the fault of any players (other than Cruz pulling a Greg Jennings on us), just horribly play calling... from both coordinators.
    +1 big ups !! ^^ killdrive and coughsyrup need to read this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Still attacking Eli I see.............LOL
    No i thought Eli played good. Though found it ironic he called romo out for over throws.

Eli isn't the only player on offense. Wilson Fumble dropped Cruz passes. One was behin so ok but others should have been caught and gilbride stinks in the redzone.