+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation TERRIBLE loss BUT it's week 1 relax: Eli, JPP and Bennett played great no one else...

We have major questions on this O-line again. The abysmal O-line in both pass protection and run blocking is so disappointing.

Without an O-line we can't give Eli time or run the football.

Our secondary played worse than our D-line which was non-existent aside from who else... JPP.

Tuck? Osi?

We miss Canty in a big way... Rocky was GASSED... Tuck was GASSED...

Hang in there everyone... it may not be pretty this season but we will get it done..... and guess what it's only week 1.... we have plenty of time to adjust and make changes... find solutions

Do not give up we just won the Super Bowl last season at 9-7
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

All-Pro
    I don't get all the love for Bennett. He is a good blocker, but that's it. I can see him dropping the game winning TD some time this season or running the wrong route. Nothing special,from him. By the way, Webster looked bad tonight.

It's just sucks not seeing them playing to their full potential
    1. Oline
    2. Cb's

I agree but that was an abbmismal performance !!!

I agree with everything but missing Canty. He's *** and wouldn't have done a damn thing tonight

I agree with the last poster....CB and O line are serious concerns but I think those will get fixed as the season progresses. Apart from that, this team has huge potential, sure they played a terrible game, but that happens. It happened last year too to the Redskins. And they swept us last season, and we all know how that year ended.

Never give up hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I don't get all the love for Bennett. He is a good blocker, but that's it. I can see him dropping the game winning TD some time this season or running the wrong route. Nothing special,from him. By the way, Webster looked bad tonight.
    Wow tough critic...

Yes Webster played bad tonight it happens... can't happen anymore with the way our CB corps is

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    I agree with everything but missing Canty. He's *** and wouldn't have done a damn thing tonight
    Lol... please stop
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I don't know why you're $hitting on Bennett. He played well minus the dropped pass. I didn't expect mush from him tonight, but he opened my eyes. He definitely has the potential to be the best TE we've had in years if he holds on to the ball

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Seriously? Or you're just trying to bring some levity to this situation?

Canty was a beast last year (if you watched)

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Wow tough critic...

Yes Webster played bad tonight it happens... can't happen anymore with the way our CB corps is

Lol... please stop
    No, you stop. LOL @ thinking Canty is good. He's avg at best, and I don't see what he does so much better than Joseph or Austin