+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should have sat Nicks

4 receptions for 38 yards today. He is obviously not in game shape yet. He's getting over a broken foot and had 1 week of pre-season time.

Barden and Randle were in game shape and Barden definitely has a small rappaport with Eli.

Nicks was one of the most productive receivers of the night. I think only Hixon got more yardage (most of it on that one big pass)...

Bench Player
    Yeah, not seeing this one. Played well.

People have to remember, this is not the Dallas D of last year. These Corners are actually legit

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Nicks was one of the most productive receivers of the night. I think only Hixon got more yardage (most of it on that one big pass)...
    If Cruz had some stickum on his hands, he would have been the most productive. He just couldn't catch.

Hixon was open a bunch of times, he just couldn't connect with Eli.

Nicks was not getting open, and because of this, was not getting balls thrown his way at all.

Ur crazy. Sat him?
    He was the most effective receiver tonight. Makin catches and drawin coverage

Veteran
    Nicks is worth the start just for the attention he commands.

Also Nicks needs the reps more than anyone after missing all of training camp and most of the preseason...

Nicks wasn't giving me migraines, Cruz was.

I think he was not 100 % still a good game considering the injury.

Nicks was not 100%, you could see him limping at times, he wasn't as quick, nor explosive, the rookie CB got the better of him a couple times, if Cruz had played better it might not have mattered as much, but with Cruz looking bad, and Hixon having one play, they should have rotated Randle in, at least for another look