+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I hate giants fans

557 people on the boards right now, only 128 actual members. But.... nothing but smack talk basically for our G-men. Yes they lost and yes they didnt play their best football. Get over it, we will fix the problems.

In my eyes we tried to run the ball toooo much. We already knew that the O-line was not a run blocking O-line!!!!

LB'ers- still wide open when it comes to playing the pass...dink and dunk all night long. and then on for extra yards.

Secondary- C Webb needs to buckle down and get his football cap back on..Not sure what he does in the off season but srely needs to STUDY!!!

Other CBs'- Well you have your work cut out for you as the game film will repeat unless you all get together and FIGURE IT OUT!.

WRs'- WOW.... you couldnt separate from a baggie of dog **** tonight? get your act together and give Eli something! Cruz "catch the god damn ball". you are not a rookie!

ONE FOR THE FANS- Support and "DO NOT", I repeat DO NOT IMPLODE!, its the 1st game for a full game, we will improve! Do Not give ammo to other teams with your lack of disrespect. Just dissect the game and come in with facts not just a thought of what you think you could actually do better cause if you could do it better you would be getting PAID to DO IT BETTER and YOU'RE NOT!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

no takers? cowards to face the facts?

Kneejerk Central. I'm not worried.

Banned
    Dude where were you tonight? We thought you passed out before the game started LOL

All-Pro
    Ok, the pathetic OL from last year is back and maybe even worse. I'm sure all the Prince haters are hoping he gets back soon because the back ups to the back ups are horrible.

It is the NYG message board. People here *****, moan, and gripe in wins and losses just as much.

Completely agree with the OP. I'm not worried. It seems we like to start off slow and finish strong. I'll take that instead of the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Kneejerk Central
    I am not a knee jerk. If you are replying to how these boards feel know, I get it completley. Not talking smack, just stating how the game went and what needs to improve. Everyone else is slinging blame and denying we have some issues, not just one or 2 players but areas that need improvement. That takes time and pre-season is not the cure. Game Speed is a whole different animal!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Ok, the pathetic OL from last year is back and maybe even worse. I'm sure all the Prince haters are hoping he gets back soon because the back ups to the back ups are horrible.
    Tryon and Coe make you miss CC Brown and James Butler. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Dude where were you tonight? We thought you passed out before the game started LOL
    went to a fellow Gmen fans house for the game LMAO!!!