+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

I say it every year after a bad loss

If you get off the bandwagon, stay off and pick up a jets or cowboys jersey.

Bad game but some of you are just ignorant.

Keep in mind we've lost the first game of the year on our past two Super Bowl runs and the regular season is for fantasy football and MAKING it to the playoffs. It's all about just getting in the playoffs and it's a new season within a season.

Somebody get some butter for webby cuz he was toast tonight

Somebody get stickum for Cruz

And somebody call Osi and Tuck next week and let them know what time the game is so they don't miss it again

And thank god we hav hixon, a bright spot for us tonight.

+100000000000000000000

typical sky is falling crowd.... some regulars I see though which is upsetting...Ver u

Disgusted in our performance tonight though... even still I'm able to remain level-headed
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

Keep in mind we've lost the first game of the year on our past two Super Bowl runs and the regular season is for fantasy football and MAKING it to the playoffs. It's all about just getting in the playoffs and it's a new season within a season.

And somebody call Osi and Tuck next week and let them know what time the game is so they don't miss it again

I agree that we'll be fine. Bad start but we're used to that. remember those two horrible games in 07. they already wanted Sgag's head.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

I don't get off the bandwagon... I just call it like I see it. I will always be a GIANTS fan, no matter what. But when your playcalling on both sides of the ball downright SUCKS, there's a problem. When I can see a blitz coming on my little 12" CRT TV that's on the other side of the room, I'm pretty sure the QB can see it coming too...

And somebody get us a replacement for Rolle because he was bad last year and awful tonight.

Well said ! Have to move on and be ready for next team's best shot, they are lined up all ready . I'm still and always be ALL IN ! In victory or defeat I bleed blue.

no need to jump ship nor do i get the reese bashing. its one game. granted a big div game but still. Maybe now the Giants won't talk so much trash and study film and check the ego's and don't expect teams to roll over.

Coughlin using his Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I don't get off the bandwagon... I just call it like I see it. I will always be a GIANTS fan, no matter what. But when your playcalling on both sides of the ball downright SUCKS, there's a problem. When I can see a blitz coming on my little 12" CRT TV that's on the other side of the room, I'm pretty sure the QB can see it coming too...
    play calling was fine, execution was the problem don't kid yourself

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    And somebody get us a replacement for Rolle because he was bad last year and awful tonight.
    Out of all the people ur pissed with tonight, Rolle is your guy?

Pretty bad analysis on your part

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    We got beat bro, plain and simple ! Let's move on and prepare for the next in line.