+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Omg stop already!!!!

Here we go, the sky is falling again. We suck. We're 0-16. Everyone should be fired. Are you seriously suprised? How many times have we stunk it up in our own stadium in a game we should certainly win, and we don't??

Personally I'm glad a stinky bomb is out of the way, the embarrasment will help the team get focused now. It's a LONG season. I hold out hope we can go into their house and embarass them. Again.

I know you are right! People on this board kill me. Do they realize in both SB winning seasons we lost our opening game to a divisional rivals? Dallas 45-38 in 07 and skins last yr on 9/11. Also last yr we hit a stretch mid to end of yr that looked like we were done. Losing 5-6 games and looked bad doing it. Guys hurt. Then they just turn it around and win 6 in a row against some of the best Competion the NFL had to offer and get a SB Title
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

07 we lose first two games while giving up 80 point. Then give up 17 in first half to washington. So 97 points in 2.5 games. Still went on to become the only team in NFL History to beat an 18-0 team in a SB

4-New York Giants!!!!!

I'm more annoyed at at the fact there are a few more days til the rest of the league plays.

Couldn't agree more....I'd rather us lose now than start the season 8-0 and then hit our usual 2nd half slump.

There's the fans I'm talking about! My brother is a Cowboys fan, and he's been riding me since last night about how we're done and the 'Boys are Back. We'll see. I'll take this organization any day over theirs. I just have serious concerns about our secondary but am not all doom and gloom. I think both teams looked like crap in the first half. We have a week and a half to get sorted out.

Bench Player
    Trust me on this I believe offense we will be ok but our safeties need to be faster in over the top help it is starting to become very frustrating

The Giants are horrible. Seriously...If I have to wait one more year for this team to finally win a Super Bowl I'm gonna crack.

Honestly, I'm not even upset. It happens. It's not like we got blown out either, but hopefully we get our act together.
    If we play how we played last night, then I'm going to crack.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    The Giants are horrible. Seriously...If I have to wait one more year for this team to finally win a Super Bowl I'm gonna crack.
    LOL> ROFLMAO... Thats the post of the week right there

4-New York Giants!!!!!