Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

MODS can we switch to Vbulletin boards or at least get a REAL IGNORE FEATURE please!!!???

Now i believe i ignore idiots very very well, maybe 1 out of 20 threads i might respond to the troll, or just people who like to throw out thread after thread with stupid material out there.

Its very hard to ignore when you have an idiot who has like 7 threads back to back of each other with idiotic statements. Fortunaitly i havent responded in either of them, but of course or idiotic fans have too feed him/them.

I know a long while back you guys where talking about it, can we please get an IGNORE feature for the love of god.

Also i have been saying for years to use Vbulletin boards. I would even donate my old one just so you guys dont have to spend $$$ on it. Just too get a viable, reliable, steady forum system.

Thanks
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: MODS can we switch to Vbulletin boards or at least get a REAL IGNORE FEATURE please!!!???

sorry

Re: MODS can we switch to Vbulletin boards or at least get a REAL IGNORE FEATURE please!!!???

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Now i believe i ignore idiots very very well, maybe 1 out of 20 threads i might respond to the troll, or just people who like to throw out thread after thread with stupid material out there.

Its very hard to ignore when you have an idiot who has like 7 threads back to back of each other with idiotic statements. Fortunaitly i havent responded in either of them, but of course or idiotic fans have too feed him/them.

I know a long while back you guys where talking about it, can we please get an IGNORE feature for the love of god.

Also i have been saying for years to use Vbulletin boards. I would even donate my old one just so you guys dont have to spend $$$ on it. Just too get a viable, reliable, steady forum system.

Thanks
    [/quote]

Love Vbulletin . . . i agree

No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.

Veteran

[quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]

Why not? Has it been discussed at all?

Vbulletin is 100 times better then this board. The search feature doesn't work, several other functions don't work either. To be honest I was suprised to see the official message board to the Giants was so cheezy when I first came here. When it was announced that the boards were going to be switched, I thought for sure it was going to be switched to vbullitin.

If it's possible could you make a suggestion to have it switched over to it?

Veteran

[quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]

thats a bad answer...lol...when every other thread is about Manning sucks, Giants Suck, or (insert something about the New York Giants)suck

All-Pro

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]

thats a bad answer...lol...when every other thread is about Manning sucks, Giants Suck, or (insert something about the New York Giants)suck
    [/quote]

If we had this feature, it'd be the end of the NYG Message Board as we know it..

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]

[/quote]

If we had this feature, it'd be the end of the NYG Message Board as we know it..[/quote]Wrong, it would kill the trolls, the same ppl looking 4 attention or posting nonsense 24/7. Unless you like them or are part of that culture.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]Doesnt help when half the page is filled with the same user or two.

I am shocked that a Billion Dollar Sports Team cant either buy, find a programmer to do so or both. Makes no sense too me. I think all the forum members would be willing too miss a few days at worse from posting in here to fix a few issues like Ignore, Search, & the very hard link on the bottom of the page that we can click on to get where we want too go instead of scrolling up everytime your at the bottom of a page.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]Doesnt help when half the page is filled with the same user or two.

I am shocked that a Billion Dollar Sports Team cant either buy, find a programmer to do so or both. Makes no sense too me. I think all the forum members would be willing too miss a few days at worse from posting in here to fix a few issues like Ignore, Search, & the very hard link on the bottom of the page that we can click on to get where we want too go instead of scrolling up everytime your at the bottom of a page.
    [/quote]

Click on the "webmaster" at the bottom of the home page...that is who corrects these problems, not the mods.