Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MODS can we switch to Vbulletin boards or at least get a REAL IGNORE FEATURE please!!!???

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]

thats a bad answer...lol...when every other thread is about Manning sucks, Giants Suck, or (insert something about the New York Giants)suck
    [/quote]

If we had this feature, it'd be the end of the NYG Message Board as we know it..[/quote]Wrong, it would kill the trolls, the same ppl looking 4 attention or posting nonsense 24/7. Unless you like them or are part of that culture.
    [/quote]

I find them funny, they only bug you if you let them bug you... It's easy not to respond.[/quote]apparently not because they seem to live on for a long time.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

All-Pro

Re: MODS can we switch to Vbulletin boards or at least get a REAL IGNORE FEATURE please!!!???

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]

thats a bad answer...lol...when every other thread is about Manning sucks, Giants Suck, or (insert something about the New York Giants)suck
    [/quote]

If we had this feature, it'd be the end of the NYG Message Board as we know it..[/quote]Wrong, it would kill the trolls, the same ppl looking 4 attention or posting nonsense 24/7. Unless you like them or are part of that culture.
    [/quote]

I find them funny, they only bug you if you let them bug you... It's easy not to respond.[/quote]apparently not because they seem to live on for a long time.
    [/quote]

For me its easy, for people who like to argue with idiots, its difficult.

[quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]

Do the MODS have a DELETE button by any chance, to get some of these clowns off of the forums???

Our stellar mb has never been this cluttered up with spam, and kids with absolutely NO impulse control, like it is now.

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]Doesnt help when half the page is filled with the same user or two.

I am shocked that a Billion Dollar Sports Team cant either buy, find a programmer to do so or both. Makes no sense too me. I think all the forum members would be willing too miss a few days at worse from posting in here to fix a few issues like Ignore, Search, & the very hard link on the bottom of the page that we can click on to get where we want too go instead of scrolling up everytime your at the bottom of a page.
    [/quote]

Click on the "webmaster" at the bottom of the home page...that is who corrects these problems, not the mods.

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Now i believe i ignore idiots very very well, maybe 1 out of 20 threads i might respond to the troll, or just people who like to throw out thread after thread with stupid material out there.

Its very hard to ignore when you have an idiot who has like 7 threads back to back of each other with idiotic statements. Fortunaitly i havent responded in either of them, but of course or idiotic fans have too feed him/them.

I know a long while back you guys where talking about it, can we please get an IGNORE feature for the love of god.

Also i have been saying for years to use Vbulletin boards. I would even donate my old one just so you guys dont have to spend $$$ on it. Just too get a viable, reliable, steady forum system.

Thanks
    [/quote]

Get a life. Thanks.

Veteran

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="Moderator_J"]No changes are coming anytime soon. There is no ignore feature on these boards, so use your own self control and dont respond to people who are looking for attention.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I find them funny, they only bug you if you let them bug you... It's easy not to respond.[/quote]

true when you dont want to respond dont...its just gets old coming here seeing people talkin crap about the giants and claim they are giants fan

i find it funny somethings they say OTHER teams fans wouldn't even suggest

LOL this thread is funny. It contradicts its self because its a thread about annoying threads but he throws this one in there. Im sure there is a place for you to make suggestions., or to complain you dont have to go public and complain otherwise you just become what your already complaining about.