+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The return of C.C Brown, C.C Brown Blown Coverage Protege

He is the protege of C.C Brown

How many more threads you got?

Quote Originally Posted by giants-_- View Post

When you are down to your # 4 and # 5 cornerbacks starting what happened last night is what's going to happen. It's not that they suck, it's that they've not had a chanced to develop. If you want to get on someone in the secondary, try Webster. He knows better.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

True RF, but now there is a ton of pressure on Prince to get healthy, stay healthy, and produce. That makes me nervous.

I am talking about tryon guys...a little to hungover to get the joke...

Banned
    This made me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    This made me LOL
    Hell Yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giants-_- View Post

Dude, relax. How the hell did we move back to the C.C Brown. The CBs were the only aspect of our defense last night. We had pressure on Romo all night long. Tryon, Coe and Webster are the reason why we lost last night. They couldn't cover at all. Those guys could keep up with any of those Dallas receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Dude, relax. How the hell did we move back to the C.C Brown. The CBs were the only aspect of our defense last night. We had pressure on Romo all night long. Tryon, Coe and Webster are the reason why we lost last night. They couldn't cover at all. Those guys could keep up with any of those Dallas receivers.
    that's why i have a picture of tryon who trains with C.C Brown to blow coverages...

Banned
    I've been saying it all preseason, Tryon has been having a very difficult time locating the ball. He always seems to have his back to the quarterback, which spells disaster.