+ Reply to Thread

Defense reminded of the early season defense of last year

Lets hope they get their act together and soon. They have a brutal schedule and can't play like last night or it will be a long season.

Bench Player
    I hope our D will get better, and it will, I just would not like to see that D verse the Pack or the Saints.

It's funny how this always happens...as good as a defense we have there are times we just down right stink. We have the players, just need play better and LEARN HOW TO DEFEND A QUICK SLANT.

Yah I am not sure why they looked like they did last year. Disapointed. Inuries I am sure played a part, but also some guys seemed to be slow to react or reacted wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by river555 View Post
    It's funny how this always happens...as good as a defense we have there are times we just down right stink. We have the players, just need play better and LEARN HOW TO DEFEND A QUICK SLANT.
    The quick slant was a play that Romo checked too every time the Giants showed blitz. Fewell was forced to blitz because the front 4 with the exception of JPP wasn't getting to the passer. Just comes down to Romo making the right adjustments against a defense that was severely handicapped by Osi and Tuck's poor play.