+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 sacks

3 sacks

Dallas D out sacks the NYG D what???????

Eli sacked 3 times. Hit and harrased the whole game. We have 1 sack. Poor O line play.

Giants had two sacks that I remember. One by Linval and the other by Bernard. Even though it was only two, the Giants got pressure on Romo. Romo was just good at getting rid of it fast and it was mostly on the quick slant.

Apparently the Giants don't know what a slant is.

O-line may be worse than last year which is scarey. Reese dropped the ball by not picking up a top notch FA o-lineman or two the past few years. It is a real weak spot - can't run block and can't pass protect.

even with the 2 sacks the Giants played a poor defensive game last night!

they couldnt stop Ogletree or Murray when it counted.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Giants had two sacks that I remember. One by Linval and the other by Bernard. Even though it was only two, the Giants got pressure on Romo. Romo was just good at getting rid of it fast and it was mostly on the quick slant.

Apparently the Giants don't know what a slant is.
    oops my mistake

I think it's less a comparison between the 2 defenses but more so the quality of our O-lines. Even with a few 2nd stringers on the interior, they looked much better than our offensive line in both run blocking and pass blocking.

Also Tuck and Osi we non existent last night. They did nothing to help out JPP. They need to be better to help cover up the deficiencies in the back 7.