+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

5 Players that I'm calling out today!!

I can't blame guys like Tryon, and Coe. They were in over there heads last night. That being said, we don't have anything to replace them with. I hope Prince is up to it. But the following 5 guys need to watch this game and ask themselves what happened.

Tuck

Osi

Kiwi

Webster

Cruz

All big time players on this team that didnt show up last night.

Tuck and Osi, you should be embarrassed.

WHo is this Osi? I do not recall him playing last night

Why are we calling out individual players? This is a team game. You win as a team, you lose as a team. I think the guys you mentioned could have played better, but they definitely were not the sole reason we lost.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I can't blame guys like Tryon, and Coe. They were in over there heads last night. That being said, we don't have anything to replace them with. I hope Prince is up to it. But the following 5 guys need to watch this game and ask themselves what happened.

Tuck

Osi

Kiwi

Webster

Cruz

All big time players on this team that didnt show up last night.

Tuck and Osi, you should be embarrassed.

I agree! 5 Flops for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why are we calling out individual players?
    Because they stunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why are we calling out individual players? This is a team game. You win as a team, you lose as a team. I think the guys you mentioned could have played better, but they definitely were not the sole reason we lost.
    Yes you win as a team and lose as a team, but if your proven star players dont produce, it will expose your suspect players, and thats what happened last night. If we are gonna have 4th and 5th CB's playing, we damn well better get pressure on the QB. And if our Oline cant run block, then our star receiver damn well better make the routine catches.

Superbowl hangover, pure and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Yes you win as a team and lose as a team, but if your proven star players dont produce, it will expose your suspect players, and thats what happened last night. If we are gonna have 4th and 5th CB's playing, we damn well better get pressure on the QB. And if our Oline cant run block, then our star receiver damn well better make the routine catches.
    All that is true, but both sides of the ball were playing very medicore at best. The entire oline was trash, the dline wasn't getting pressure, don't even get me started on the secondary, and receivers (Cruz) were dropping balls. That's why I said the entire team is at fault.

It's okay though, it's not the end of the world. We're kind of use to this haha.

The same concerns from last year still exist this year, giving up big plays on defense, sub par play on the offensive line, poor secondary play, missed tackles. I don't think that they will have the same breaks at the end of the year as they did last year. Perry Fewell has got to get a handle on this defense, play to its strengths and learn to make in game adjustments to counter what the other coach does.

I don't believe they will have a winning record this year. Eli is their only hope to get them through, not the defense and he can't be effective unless he is more vertical than horizontal which he wasn't last night.

if you're being paid to be on this team you should be able to somewhat do your job if you can't cover a wide receiver like you are paid to do and is in your job desciption then why are you on the team. So why should coe(even tho imo was adequate) and tryon get a pass they aren't rookies they're professional football players not pop warner players still learning the game