+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Lone bright spot: Keith Rivers

Guy looked awesome last night, minus the play where he missed the wide open sack. I read he got hurt is this true?

i was gonna post something about this. he looked quick, and was around the ball often.

He was all over the field in the first half . . .. very impressive.

All-Pro
    He did look good until he was injured. What's wrong with him anyway?

Wasnt the lone bright spot. JPP played his *** off I dont care what the stat sheet says. The guy caused pressure all night long.Martellus Bennet was very good and if he wasnt out there the Giants wouldnt of gotten a pass off all night. He masks just how putrid and inept this Oline is.The Giants have a historically bad Oline. I have never seen in all my years watching Giant football an Oline as pathetic as the 1 being sent out to slaughter for this team

he did look good absoulte steal for a 6th pick. hope he stays healthy
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 6 games

16 rushes for 185 yards 2 td
    21 pancake blocks
    25 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    5-0-1 record

Does anyone have any news on his injury? Is it serious and when he is expected to return?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Wasnt the lone bright spot. JPP played his *** off I dont care what the stat sheet says. The guy caused pressure all night long.Martellus Bennet was very good and if he wasnt out there the Giants wouldnt of gotten a pass off all night. He masks just how putrid and inept this Oline is.The Giants have a historically bad Oline. I have never seen in all my years watching Giant football an Oline as pathetic as the 1 being sent out to slaughter for this team
    Must have missed the Giants of the mid 90s then.

Yeesh!

Rivers was a beast last night. If he keeps it up and stays healthy Reeses genius status goes up 30 points. He's the LB fans have been screaming for the last few years. We need to sign him long term should he continue o build a bridge off his current play. Yeah, I went there.

dude is constantly around the ball

great pick up

I hope he is ok