+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Was I the only one screaming for holding penalties?

I'm not sure if its because I'm a biased Giants fans, but there were several occasions I was screaming for holding penalties on the Cowboys offense. Not sure if it was because I was drunk, but I thought the refs let a lot of blatant holding go.

you werent alone they were hold jpp and our wr all night
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    I'm not sure if its because I'm a biased Giants fans, but there were several occasions I was screaming for holding penalties on the Cowboys offense. Not sure if it was because I was drunk, but I thought the refs let a lot of blatant holding go.
    Both Offensive lines were holding all night.

noticed a lot of holding against our wr's, but as for the o-line, both teams were doing quite a bit :P

Veteran
    Nothing new, Our D-line gets held all game long, all year long. Rarely called.

I saw our WR's getting held so badly. It's whatever, what's done is done. We'll be fine.

I must be the minority.
    I thought the refs did a decent job all said and done.
    Its not like the real refs always got the calls right.

The refs werent nearly as horrible as i thought they would be. That being said it was opening night and that was probably the best crew they had

Ware was getting mugged all night, but so was JPP and Kiwi.

The refs called far more penalties vs the Cowboys than the Giants. Time to stop making excuses.