+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 Safety Sets

3 Safety Sets

should we go back to that with will hill taking over grants role in goal line situations if i'm thinking of the right play when Austin was wide open for the TD. We might have fared better with the 3 safety look going forward.

It will be fine if its Williams rivers and Boley. If its Blackburn then yes its not a good idea

I just think having hill who's prolly faster than any of our lb's would be a better match up tho I do like williams athletic ability

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    should we go back to that with will hill taking over grants role in goal line situations if i'm thinking of the right play when Austin was wide open for the TD. We might have fared better with the 3 safety look going forward.
    when was Austin wide open for a TD?

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    when was Austin wide open for a TD?
    I am curious about that one myself. Romo threw a nice pass to his tall receiver who easily out jumped the smaller Tryon, then Austin cut inside avoiding contact with the safety who was a couple of steps behind. 3 safety set would not have improved the outcome of that play, Dallas played it well to their advantage.

I guess I wasn't thinking of the right play then maybe it was ogletree

We should be we don't have the personnel.

Once God allows us to field more than 1.5 healthy CBs we should see some true nickels.

I guess I wasn't thinking of the right play then maybe it was ogletree
    on the second Ogltree TD Webster bit the double move and just flat out got beat

and on the first Ogletree TD the play broke down he just slipped away from both Blackburn and Williams who had him in short coverage and he ended up standing alone in the endzone

Austin was double covered on his TD by Rolle and I believe Tryon ...Romo just put up a great ball and Miles just went and picked the apple off the highest branch

All-Pro
    I agree they have to get Hill out there. That guy is a play maker.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    on the second Ogltree TD Webster bit the double move and just flat out got beat

and on the first Ogletree TD the play broke down he just slipped away from both Blackburn and Williams who had him in short coverage and he ended up standing alone in the endzone

Austin was double covered on his TD by Rolle and I believe Tryon ...Romo just put up a great ball and Miles just went and picked the apple off the highest branch
    ok yea I was thinking of the 1st ogletree td