+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Questionable use of rookies

We coached/played scared/stupid last night:

1. Why in the world was Reuben Randle not used? Damn Claiborne was out there every down -- and Randle never sees the field? Come on.

2. The secondary was being torched -- where was Hosley? Could it have been any worse?

3. So Wilson fumbles once -- hardly ever sees the field again?

I simply don't get it.

Also, Dallas' O-Line is nonexistent -- so where was the pressure in the 2nd half?

And Eli looked tentative, Cruz clueless.

This reminded me of that damn Redskins debacle toward the end of last season -- we were outplayed and outcoached. Another regualr season of anguish looks likely.
    Last edited by Mick Jagger; 09-06-2012 at 10:04 AM.

I was fine with Wilson being benched. I would of played Randle

Regular season of anguish...that leads to the playoffs and Super Bowl

Banned
    i had us at 15-1... and not losing this game.. might have to update my predictions.

Just had a feeling they would suck last night.

O Line

Almost forgot -- our O-Line looked as clueless as most of last year. Anyone have a clue what's really wrong? Lack of talent or bad technique?

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post

1. Why in the world was Reuben Randle not used? Damn Claiborne was out there every down -- and Randle never sees the field? Come on.

2. The secondary was being torched -- where was Hosley? Could it have been any worse?

I simply don't get it.

Also, Dallas' O-Line is nonexistent -- so where was the pressure in the 2nd half?

This reminded me of that damn Redskins debacle toward the end of last season -- we were outplayed and outcoached. Another regualr season of anguish looks likely.
    I'm guessing that you don't "get" a lot of things . . . . .

i agree with all said here; however playing the 1st game of the season has to factor some where here!

the Cowboys adjjusted better after half time! the defense wasnt ready for them! alls we needed was a coupla big stops and we win!

it didnt happen so we have to get ready for the next game. 1 positive - we have 10-11 days to get ready!

The Jekyl and Hyde nature of this team never ceases to amaze. For example, how did Victor Cruz and Corey Webster manage to not show up last night? Inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post

I simply don't get it.

Hosley was on the field a lot last night and Wilson will see the field again, he was on the field after the fumble. Both of them have the potential to develop into great players in the NFL
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80