+ Reply to Thread

Help with posting pics

It has been awhile since i posted and totally forgot how to post a pic and also forgot how to put my avatar in,any help would be great.Thanks
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran

Re: Help with posting pics

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]It has been awhile since i posted and totally forgot how to post a pic and also forgot how to put my avatar in,any help would be great.Thanks[/quote]

Here you go

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]It has been awhile since i posted and totally forgot how to post a pic and also forgot how to put my avatar in,any help would be great.Thanks[/quote] Here you go[/quote]thanks weygand! however i dont have a web address to use, the pics r on my computer, how do i get them onto my profile?

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Weygand"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]It has been awhile since i posted and totally forgot how to post a pic and also forgot how to put my avatar in,any help would be great.Thanks[/quote] Here you go[/quote]thanks weygand! however i dont have a web address to use, the pics r on my computer, how do i get them onto my profile?[/quote]

Move them to photobucket or similar site
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Weygand"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]It has been awhile since i posted and totally forgot how to post a pic and also forgot how to put my avatar in,any help would be great.Thanks[/quote] Here you go[/quote]thanks weygand! however i dont have a web address to use, the pics r on my computer, how do i get them onto my profile?[/quote]

Move them to photobucket or similar site
    [/quote]Roanoke, thanks I have done that and when i try and do my avatar it wants to browse my computer for pics, so how do i use the browse function for doing my avatar? also when i import, do i need to add[img] to both sides of the url?

ok have the avatar good to go now, i didnt click enable avatar , still cant get sig pics as of yet using photobucket

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]It has been awhile since i posted and totally forgot how to post a pic and also forgot how to put my avatar in,any help would be great.Thanks[/quote]Sup fifty, you need to put a forward slash in between the last bracket "[" and the "i" but only on the last part.

Like this: the red slash is the example

[img]http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab271/kneedragger35/th_SNC00014.jpg[/img]

remember only at the last part

YOU GUYS ALL ROCK!!! THANKS FOR THE HELP MY FELLOW GMEN BROTHERS!! GO GIANTS!

Veteran

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]YOU GUYS ALL ROCK!!! THANKS FOR THE HELP MY FELLOW GMEN BROTHERS!! GO GIANTS![/quote]

Just don't bad mouth Tiki []