+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Halftime Boo-ers

For those of you who booed the defendng SB Champs as they left the field at halftime down 7-3, could you please explain what your thinking was? I am very curious . . . . .

Thank you.

Well other then the fact that they played like ****, i just felt like it was a good time to boo...

ppl actually booed them?? REALLY?? it wasnt like we were down 14 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by giants-_- View Post
    Well other then the fact that they played like ****, i just felt like it was a good time to boo...
    Did it have anything to do with your tiny brain? Just curious . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Did it have anything to do with your tiny brain? Just curious . . . . .
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by giants-_- View Post
    Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.
    I'll take that as a yes.

I didn't hear any boos when the half ended

I was at the game and I don't recall a lot of booing at half time or at any other time really. I will say the cheering became subdued as the game wore on through the 3rd quarter. There are always fans who boo, it's how they react to negativity on the field. The loudest booing I witnessed had to do with the Cowboys coming and going on/off the field.
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I was at the game and I don't recall a lot of booing at half time or at any other time really. I will say the cheering became subdued as the game wore on through the 3rd quarter. There are always fans who boo, it's how they react to negativity on the field. The loudest booing I witnessed had to do with the Cowboys coming and going on/off the field.
    I heard a lot of the same

I must say .....the beginning of the game on the first Dallas possession was close to the loudest I have ever heard that building

I didnt boo, but I understand why some would of. They spent 300+ dollars a ticket and the offense / defense looked like they partied all offseason instead of preparing. Im looking at you Cruz and Cweb. Very disappointing start. Hope the turn around is week 2.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV