+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come on People

Come on People

I would have thought it would take more than one game for posters to forget that we won a SB last season. We have threads blaming Fewell, blaming play calling, even saying that we should stay in the "no huddle" for the entire game.

The sky is NOT falling. Dallas exposed an unready, scrub corner and we generally played a bad game. Trust me, this game was a lot better than the Washington game from week 1, last year.
    Our coaching staff is fine. Our organization is fine. DAVID WILSON is fine. Justin Tuck is fine.
    It was a bad game and we'll come out and probably play well next week.

Calm Down folks!
    Get well soon 80.

They won 9 games Morehead lets not act like they set the world on fire last year. The problems the Giants have im not sure are fixable.That Oline will be bad all year long and good chance they will still be short CB's and DT's for the next few games. By then it could be to late. Giants arent getting in with 9 wins again

And even with as bad as we played, we were still in the game at the end.

i agree!

they adjusted better for the 2nd half. our defense was not ready. noone was ready.

Ogletree????!!!!!

cm'on

All-Pro
    It's not over, but there are some major issues here. Not only did they expose the 4th and 5th DB on this team, they also torched their #1 CB. Webster looked horrible. The OL is a joke. They where horrible last year and are a year older and slower. Bennett can block but I was not impressed. I think Nicks is not the same and he won't get any better as the season goes on. So DT is a big issue. Bernard played good but he will get tired as the season goes on. There is more to the Canty injury in my opinion. I don't see him being 100% this year. I've supported Austin but he played one pre season game and looked winded after a couple of plays. On top of that he hasn't played in a month.

All-Pro
    This is still a big lose Morehead, everything was going for us, home game, super bowl champs and all the pomp and pageantry that goes with it, if we can't win this one how can we expect to beat the boys on their own turf later this year....

we have a division rival that seems to just be a better team then us, It makes sense to worry a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    They won 9 games Morehead lets not act like they set the world on fire last year. The problems the Giants have im not sure are fixable.That Oline will be bad all year long and good chance they will still be short CB's and DT's for the next few games. By then it could be to late. Giants arent getting in with 9 wins again
    They played great the last 6 games of the season. Yes we were up and down during most of the season, but we know this team is capable of playing at a very high level.
    We DID set the world on fire last year. We plowed through the best teams in football to win a SB. I have no idea if we will regain that, but I know we are capable of playing very good football. The past IS prologue.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    i agree!

they adjusted better for the 2nd half. our defense was not ready. noone was ready.

Ogletree????!!!!!

cm'on
    Well I did pick him up on my fantasy team this morning.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well I did pick him up on my fantasy team this morning.
    lol. i didnt wanna say it but i went looking too!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    stuff
    What makes you think Nicks "won't get any better"? He missed out on a pre-season, he'll be fine eventually.