+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,488

    Kiwanuka whining...?

    •Giants linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka: “I haven't been held like that since I was a baby.”



    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-r.../post/20068948

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    •Giants linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka: “I haven't been held like that since I was a baby.”



    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-r.../post/20068948
    You have to admit there were a lot of holding penalties that did not get called tonight, from both the Cowboys and Giants o-lines. Kiwi is right but its not as if the refs were favoring you guys.

  3. #3
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,488
    Oh I agree wholeheartedly. There was a ton of holding on both sides.

    Just wondering what you guys thought of this comment.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Oh I agree wholeheartedly. There was a ton of holding on both sides.

    Just wondering what you guys thought of this comment.
    He sounds like a little kid, he needs to get over it and move forward. The less our guys open their mouths to the media the better.

  5. #5
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Oh I agree wholeheartedly. There was a ton of holding on both sides.

    Just wondering what you guys thought of this comment.
    I think the refs did ok considering. But they clearly had a hard time with the holding calls. They got a couple but I think they were mostly on Dallas. I think Kiwanuka said that with a smile so no problem there. Both OLs were holding and both were getting away with as much as they could. Both DLs are a strength and both OLs need some work. I was pleasantly surprised by the Dallas OL getting Murray some yards later on. Not so much with the NY running game. Both teams inside LBs were better this year. Rivers played well. Hard to tell what the NY secondary will be like with all the people out and injured. That could be a problem for NY. I'm surprised Eli and Cruz aren't getting more heat. Dallas's DBs are way better this year but I don't know about the depth there either.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    The holding wasn't the issue for me since it was occurring equally on both sides and not being called equally on both sides, as mentioned already.
    My issue was Victor Cruz being tackled 2 seconds before the ball arrived in the end zone and not being called. No clue how they missed that one.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    The holding wasn't the issue for me since it was occurring equally on both sides and not being called equally on both sides, as mentioned already.
    My issue was Victor Cruz being tackled 2 seconds before the ball arrived in the end zone and not being called. No clue how they missed that one.
    2 seconds? lol, what are ya nuts? try .2 seconds.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    •Giants linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka: “I haven't been held like that since I was a baby.”



    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-r.../post/20068948
    Thats pretty funny coming from a fan base that will use ANY excuse to explain away a loss, but who criticize other fan bases for doing the same thing! It's the number one reason why i hate Cowgirl fans.....sore losers and even worse winners!
    Blather on Cowgirl nation....Romo doing well in the regular season is nothing new, it just makes Romo's eventual THUD that much sweeter when the games get to crunch time and he does that ONE thing to doom you guys, when the playoffs are in sight!

  9. #9
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,488
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Thats pretty funny coming from a fan base that will use ANY excuse to explain away a loss, but who criticize other fan bases for doing the same thing! It's the number one reason why i hate Cowgirl fans.....sore losers and even worse winners!
    Blather on Cowgirl nation....Romo doing well in the regular season is nothing new, it just makes Romo's eventual THUD that much sweeter when the games get to crunch time and he does that ONE thing to doom you guys, when the playoffs are in sight!
    Oh please. Get over yourself and more importantly get over the idea that your team is any different than the rest in the NFL.

    What Kiwi said isn't on the same level as the Packers and 9ers statements (which were ridiculed here), but it's in the same ballpark. Excuses are excuses.

  10. #10
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,488
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    The holding wasn't the issue for me since it was occurring equally on both sides and not being called equally on both sides, as mentioned already.
    My issue was Victor Cruz being tackled 2 seconds before the ball arrived in the end zone and not being called. No clue how they missed that one.
    Agreed with the missed call on Cruz. But I think the calls balanced each other out.

    They pushed the Cowboys back continually to the point of a 1st and 30 (and almost out of FG range), but they came right back and scored a TD.

    And then took away a 'would be game icing' Murray 3rd down conversion by calling a hold on Witten. But the Cowboys still converted on 3rd and 11.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts