+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

you know a franchise is desperate and pathetic, when they are acting like this.

you got the cowgirls fan base acting like they won the superbowl and jerry jones acting like he won a playoff game.

I see threw the false bravo of the cowgirls fan base.

their fan base has a loser mentality, then won 1 game and they think they just won the superbowl.

just laugh at them.

Getting this from where, now?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    you know its pretty "desperate and pathetic" when your rb is crying on the sidelines on national tv during the 1st game of the season.
    I'm not going to knock Wilson for that, but it was pretty gratifying.

I actually felt somewhat bad for the kid because of his modest goal to not fumble for the entire season. He'll probably become a pain in our side in the future. Good thing we've got a young combo of Lee and Carter to counter.

you know its pretty "desperate and pathetic" when your rb is crying on the sidelines on national tv during the 1st game of the season.
    It's so much more fan when it's the LAST game of the season.

or to like to crying for romo after 07 playoffs

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Getting this from where, now?
    remember. Championships are not won in Sept
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    remember. Championships are not won in Sept
    Right. I am holding off on my praise because although the Cowboys defense looked good for a change, they looked good at the beginning of last year also.

My quote was in response to the Cowboys and their fans acting like we won the superbowl... I just don't see it. Happy? Yes. Over elated and content? no.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Right. I am holding off on my praise because although the Cowboys defense looked good for a change, they looked good at the beginning of last year also.

My quote was in response to the Cowboys and their fans acting like we won the superbowl... I just don't see it. Happy? Yes. Over elated and content? no.
    You should be happy, this was a big win for you guys. Comparable but not to the same degree when Baltimore Ravens finally beat Pittsburgh Steelers.

It sucks for us because it is a division loss to another team that will be in it at the end of the season and we have to wait 10 days till our next game to see if we improve.

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEGIANTS0711 View Post
    you got the cowgirls fan base acting like they won the superbowl and jerry jones acting like he won a playoff game.

I see threw the false bravo of the cowgirls fan base.

their fan base has a loser mentality, then won 1 game and they think they just won the superbowl.

just laugh at them.
    Hey they beat us. It was a big win for them. I'm not going to complain about how important it was to them. If we don't like them celebrating then we should have played better and won the game.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Hey they beat us. It was a big win for them. I'm not going to complain about how important it was to them. If we don't like them celebrating then we should have played better and won the game.
    Agree with this 100%.

When we beat Philadelphia Eagles early last season we were happ and celebrating to end our losing streak to them.