+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: you know a franchise is desperate and pathetic, when they are acting like this.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Getting this from where, now?
    remember. Championships are not won in Sept
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    remember. Championships are not won in Sept
    Right. I am holding off on my praise because although the Cowboys defense looked good for a change, they looked good at the beginning of last year also.

My quote was in response to the Cowboys and their fans acting like we won the superbowl... I just don't see it. Happy? Yes. Over elated and content? no.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    "see threw"? Really?

Opening day, prime time, in hostile territory saw Dallas win the day. Damn right it was a big win. But it was only one win. Time will tell the tale not internet tough boys.
    I think what he is saying if the Giants win the second game in your house again then what's the point of celebrating like you won the SB both teams are 1-1 but I guess I wouldbe happy to especially if we lost to you guys 5-7 times. 5-6 if Romo plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I think what he is saying if the Giants win the second game in your house again then what's the point of celebrating like you won the SB both teams are 1-1 but I guess I wouldbe happy to especially if we lost to you guys 5-7 times. 5-6 if Romo plays.
    The Cowboys started off 4-0 in the regular season against the Giants with Romo under center. Then got swept in 2009 and 2011 with Romo at QB. And starting in 2012 the Romo led Cowboys are 1-0. So the Cowboys are 5-5 against the Giants when Romo starts a full game, and he's played good to great in all but 1-- in early 2009.

Also, the Cowboys are 1-1 with Romo out against the Giants.

Note: I did not include the two half games he's played against the Giants-- his first start ever when he came in after halftime already down, and in 2010 when he and the Cowboys were ahead at the time he was knocked out of the game.

Who is celebrating like we won the Superbowl? The boys won a hard fought first game of the season against a division rival. That's it. Does it feel good? Of course it does. Are G-men fans smarting? Of course they are. That's just the nature of being a fan.

The Cowboys started off 4-0 in the regular season against the Giants with Romo under center. Then got swept in 2009 and 2011 with Romo at QB. And starting in 2012 the Romo led Cowboys are 1-0. So the Cowboys are 5-5 against the Giants when Romo starts a full game, and he's played good to great in all but 1-- in early 2009.

Also, the Cowboys are 1-1 with Romo out against the Giants.

Note: I did not include the two half games he's played against the Giants-- his first start ever when he came in after halftime already down, and in 2010 when he and the Cowboys were ahead at the time he was knocked out of the game.
    no need to get your panties in a bundle I'm talking about the last 6 six games not the first 5 hinch why your fanbase is so happy they won that's all... I think even you can admit that.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Who is celebrating like we won the Superbowl? The boys won a hard fought first game of the season against a division rival. That's it. Does it feel good? Of course it does. Are G-men fans smarting? Of course they are. That's just the nature of being a fan.
    Just because your not acting like it doesn't mean other members of your fanbase are.

I was over at the Boys forum. Many are saying the Giants won't make the playoffs based on last night's performance. So, yeah, there are alot of Boys fans talking BS smack. The better team won last night. The Boys won the TOP & they won the battle of the trenches. You win games when you win those 2 catagories. I had a bad day today. Lost $50 on the game & had to wear a Boys shirt at work as per my bet with a Boys fan. Hated doing it, but I manned up & backed it up. Can only hope we win the week 8 rematch so I can get payback on my Cowboy loving friend.

Week 1 is over for us. Let's hope we get on the Win column vs TB.

Banned
    Right. I am holding off on my praise because although the Cowboys defense looked good for a change, they looked good at the beginning of last year also.

My quote was in response to the Cowboys and their fans acting like we won the superbowl... I just don't see it. Happy? Yes. Over elated and content? no.
    You should be happy, this was a big win for you guys. Comparable but not to the same degree when Baltimore Ravens finally beat Pittsburgh Steelers.

It sucks for us because it is a division loss to another team that will be in it at the end of the season and we have to wait 10 days till our next game to see if we improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    I was over at the Boys forum. Many are saying the Giants won't make the playoffs based on last night's performance. So, yeah, there are alot of Boys fans talking BS smack. The better team won last night. The Boys won the TOP & they won the battle of the trenches. You win games when you win those 2 catagories. I had a bad day today. Lost $50 on the game & had to wear a Boys shirt at work as per my bet with a Boys fan. Hated doing it, but I manned up & backed it up. Can only hope we win the week 8 rematch so I can get payback on my Cowboy loving friend.

Week 1 is over for us. Let's hope we get on the Win column vs TB.

Did you read it right? We won't make the playoffs if the secondary and o-line is like that for the rest of the season... 100% won't.

It needs to be adjusted.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

+ Reply to Thread