+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did Barden get any reps yesterday?

Didn't see any plays to him, wasn't sure if he even made it on the field? Would think he could have been a good red zone threat...draw coverage at least? Is he hurt?

I didn't see him either. They could have used his size in some of those plays. Maybe next week he'll get a chance to shine.

Veteran
    Coughlin had to burn a time out late in the game on a play where Barden stepped on the field to line up, because Hixon was too slow getting off the field. I can't remember what play we ran after that or if Barden was on the field for it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    Didn't see any plays to him, wasn't sure if he even made it on the field? Would think he could have been a good red zone threat...draw coverage at least? Is he hurt?
    They actually had him on special teams
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Well..at least he's not hurt, and that could mean we use him next week...he showed some signficant improvement in pre-season..so hoping that he gets a shot at redemption, makes some plays for us, and helps ignite the pasing game, especially red zone...that height has got to be useful no matter who is covering him.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    They actually had him on special teams
    Yep. I meant to watch him to see how he did, but I never did. Did he hold his own?

I saw him running on the field, when the Giants came from the locker room, he was running fast ! .......I said man is going to take off tonight. I did not see him in the game at all, last night ! Big mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres no reason the giants shoulden't show diffrent looks with the WR's.. It makes me very annoyed we waste talented players... Switch it up during games, and on occasion go with a empty backfield.. The bottom line is were loaded at WR and its are strongest positon, and u have to find ways to exploit that..

Could have used him on the one where we had to settle for the FG... Let's run it for negative yardage instead though haha

Well let's hope we use him next game ! His height is a weapon..he needs to used more.