+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

romohater, where are you???

Hey romohater, the other day you came to our forum to talk trash and although you were attacked by a couple members of our forums I treated you with proper respect and attempted to elicit real football conversations. I asked you if the Cowboys won would you come back and eat crow properly and you said yes. I know you were banned from the site for whatever reason but I'm here to collect. I love talking football with anyone, I hate the Giants will all my guts but I respect the Giants for how good they are, Eli is a very good quarterback, he might not be a lot of the things but what he is, is clutch and that is just as important as anything. Anyways, I'd love to get into some football talk with any Giants fans, it's only 1 game and I'm sure the Giants will do just fine this season, lets talk some football. Going to work in about an hour so sorry if I stop replying til later.

you guys wanted it more then us last night
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 6 games

16 rushes for 185 yards 2 td
    21 pancake blocks
    25 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    5-0-1 record

No, it was a good game, Cruz definitely hurt you but he is also the reason some of your drives continued. Our o-line needs a lot of work and your guys front seven are still really good, first game of the season always has it's moments.

Good question... haven't seen Romohater here in a few years. I bet he's still on rant'n'rave over at the Eagles message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Good question... haven't seen Romohater here in a few years. I bet he's still on rant'n'rave over at the Eagles message board.

There's actually a poster named Romohater?

Wow, his folks have got to be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    There's actually a poster named Romohater?

Wow, his folks have got to be proud.
    they are

Giants were sloppy & had low energy. Wake up call hopefully.

LOL, seriously? He is such a liar than, he was at our message boards the other day talking about how he would love to have us come to the Giants message boards to talk smack, unfortunately that is not the type of fan I am. I love football, it's my release from the rigors of daily life, so I would rather talk football with football fans, not just Cowboys fans. I didn't see the sluggishness Giant's fans keep talking about, the Giants looked fine but like in most good games a couple of things went our way and that swung the game to our favor. There were problems on each side but it's just game 1, lets prepare for another good season.

ooooh this is about to get saucy!

Hey mattymaniac. Im new to this forum thing but love football and the gmen and the cowboys are by far my most hated team. What do u think about ur draft? And what do u think about us picking up dan connor? Maybe a little bit of a homer comment but i think w few players coming back from season ending injuries the nicks pairing w (unsigned) cruz again were gonna take the div this year.