+ Reply to Thread

Everyone needs to chill!!

The front office isn't stupid.

Coughlin is a very good HC....Gilbride last I heard (end of 2011 season) was a GREAT OC......Fewell last I heard put in aggressive dynamic defensive packages (end of 2011 season).

In fact if i'm not mistaken......a LOT....LOT of folks on here said...."I'll never doubt Gilbride or Fewell or Coughlin or Reese or Mara's mother or etc etc again.

It's one game.....***** and moan when we are out of the playoff and can't make it....but for God's sakes....it's one game....

I'm as disappointed as anyone. I told my wife I'm embarrassed to go to work today.

It'll all be fine......We have the best most ferocious pass rush in the NFL...a top 5 QB.......everyone is entitled to a bad game.....slack up....
    I miss Red Hook!

agreed...................
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post

Coughlin is a very good HC....Gilbride last I heard (end of 2011 season) was a GREAT OC......Fewell last I heard put in aggressive dynamic defensive packages (end of 2011 season).

In fact if i'm not mistaken......a LOT....LOT of folks on here said...."I'll never doubt Gilbride or Fewell or Coughlin or Reese or Mara's mother or etc etc again.

It's one game.....***** and moan when we are out of the playoff and can't make it....but for God's sakes....it's one game....

I'm as disappointed as anyone. I told my wife I'm embarrassed to go to work today.

It'll all be fine......We have the best most ferocious pass rush in the NFL...a top 5 QB.......everyone is entitled to a bad game.....slack up....
    Agree with all of that except schedule is brutal, division is really competitive and that was a game they were expecting to win. Looking back on 2008 the main reason they were 11-1 was not that nitwit Burress but because the O-line was th ebest in the league and we were killing teams with our running game. After watching last night beat we can hope for is that O-line ias adequate.

I agree. Teams don't hit their strides until Game 4 or 5 or in the Giants' case Game 15 or 16. Teams don't hit or wear pads in practice anymore and preseason is a waste of time. The Giants looked out of shape plain and simple. Nicks hasn't practiced and looked like he was going half speed. Cruz spent the entire off season dancing, writing books and doing commercials. With all his dropped passes he'll take a bite of the "humble pie" and come back stronger. The defense itself looked worn down the stretch as well which if you recall was a strength during last year's run where the pass rush would wear down the opponent offense. Yes this loss was bad because it was against the Cowgirls and it was the first game of the season and the entire country was watching. Lastly, lest we forget, for some mysterious reason THE GIANTS PLAY HORRIBLE AT HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    I agree. Teams don't hit their strides until Game 4 or 5 or in the Giants' case Game 15 or 16. Teams don't hit or wear pads in practice anymore and preseason is a waste of time. The Giants looked out of shape plain and simple. Nicks hasn't practiced and looked like he was going half speed. Cruz spent the entire off season dancing, writing books and doing commercials. With all his dropped passes he'll take a bite of the "humble pie" and come back stronger. The defense itself looked worn down the stretch as well which if you recall was a strength during last year's run where the pass rush would wear down the opponent offense. Yes this loss was bad because it was against the Cowgirls and it was the first game of the season and the entire country was watching. Lastly, lest we forget, for some mysterious reason THE GIANTS PLAY HORRIBLE AT HOME.
    Yeah they do....the way I see it....Cruz dropped 3 passes...ok..it happens.....Wilson fumbled ONCE so far anyway...it happens....Eli overthrew Hixon on that pass....how often does he do that?

Simple mistakes I am sure Coughlin will correct......Trust me.....they still win NFC East this year......it's gonna happen...believe it....
    YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!
    I miss Red Hook!

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post

Cmon man...uve been on these boards for 4 years now.
    You know this always happens when we lose...always.