+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 quick things

Bench Player

2 quick things

1. The defense was pathetic from 2 mins left in the 2nd quarter thru the end of the game. Couldn't stop Dallas even once. I'm not going to single out any specific player or position, all 11 players on each play during that stretch is accountable IMO.

2. As dissapointed as we all are about the Giants opening night showing, I hold out hope that this was perhaps a needed wake-up call for this team. Now i hope they can set aside last year's glory and really buckle down. Have a week and a half to get ready for the next game.

Word!

Go blue!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan24 View Post
    1. The defense was pathetic from 2 mins left in the 2nd quarter thru the end of the game. Couldn't stop Dallas even once. I'm not going to single out any specific player or position, all 11 players on each play during that stretch is accountable IMO.

2. As dissapointed as we all are about the Giants opening night showing, I hold out hope that this was perhaps a needed wake-up call for this team. Now i hope they can set aside last year's glory and really buckle down. Have a week and a half to get ready for the next game.
    TC said last night it was a big serving of humble pie.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Agree on both points, O.P. And I hope they savor that humble pie and realize they have achieved NOTHING this year. I was halfway thinking a loss like this could.go a long way for us

Bench Player
    time will tell. I'm hoping that they will use this loss to stop believing thier own hype, focus, and start playing All In again

2008 season was heart breaking....If anything, its better to go through problems early & finish strong, rather than the other way around...