+ Reply to Thread

Wilson belonged in the game on 1st and 2nd down from the 2 yard line

If we are not going to pound it up the middle and just pitch it out, put our fastest guy there and let it be a foot race to the outside. Bradshaw had no chance from the get go.

If you don't want him in because of the fumbles, then put in Scott.

maybe sucked in practice in that situation. Do you think the coaches had Bradshaw in there because they thought he couldn't do as well as Scott or Wilson???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    If we are not going to pound it up the middle and just pitch it out, put our fastest guy there and let it be a foot race to the outside. Bradshaw had no chance from the get go.

If you don't want him in because of the fumbles, then put in Scott.
    Who also has lost the handle.....
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    maybe sucked in practice in that situation. Do you think the coaches had Bradshaw in there because they thought he couldn't do as well as Scott or Wilson???
    I don't tink Wilson had a chance to come back in the game because Coughlin is stubborn as hell when it comes to fumbling.

Either way, we need speed down there since we can't get a push between the guard and center, so Wilson or Scott belong out there.

All I was thinking last night was, I wonder if Wilson would've taken it to the house one that delayed hand off up the middle. We all know Coughlin's tough on rooks especially when they make mistakes. There's a 0 tolerance for that.