+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On to week 2

On to week 2

Just sayin'...game one: over...I understand the hurt and frustration, believe me I do, but I believe this experience will only make us that much hungrier when we face Romo (or any other team) in the future. Whatever your rationale is to why things happened the way they did last night, they happened for a reason (blessing in disguise?). I'm just glad it happened now, when there's still plenty of time for corrections.

That being said, let's see some talk about game 2 with the Bucc's...10 days is a long wait, I know, but let's muster up some positive excitement and try to move on!

agreed it was a disappointment to say the least but there is still plenty off football left.with how bad we played yesterday dallas should have blown us out but we were right in the game until the end. season is not over time to focus on tb
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Tampa might be a bit of a challenge, the upgraded at the running back position and at wide out. Hopefully Webby plays better in the Tampa game.

Our D Line will really have to step it up again, as in seasons past, due to the horrific injuries in our backfield. We really need a deeper bench of top-tier corners. This is becomming a trend. Anyway, D gameplanning will be critical for the next 4-5 games until we are back to full strength.

I agree no more ****iness we all were ****y and so was the team Tampa will be a hard game we got to stop VJ and get Prince backonthe field, the pass rush has to get better you don't realize how important Canty is until he is not there. We also have to get better at stopping the run cause the have two running backs that will lower the boom.

I have faith that our D-Line can rattle Freeman and Webster will bounce back against VJax. I am interested in seeing how their running game works especially with Nicks leading the way at guard and their new RB Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Just sayin'...game one: over...I understand the hurt and frustration, believe me I do, but I believe this experience will only make us that much hungrier when we face Romo (or any other team) in the future. Whatever your rationale is to why things happened the way they did last night, they happened for a reason (blessing in disguise?). I'm just glad it happened now, when there's still plenty of time for corrections.

That being said, let's see some talk about game 2 with the Bucc's...10 days is a long wait, I know, but let's muster up some positive excitement and try to move on!
    F that!
    We aint gonna b moving on til Tuesday.
    This is what happens when you play an early game.
    They lost so we will dwell on it til Tuesday.
    If roles were reversed and the Gmen won...you really think we would be "moving on"?
    Nope.
    Besides...30 teams havent even played yet!
    Just saying

Seems like no one wants to move on to week 2. I sure do.I'm getting sick of hearing who should be gone and what we didn't do.... it's over we lost the Cowboys beat us fair and f***** square please let's move onto Tampa Bay lets talk about how we can take them down instead of why we lost, the Cows**** fans are probably cracking up looking at our mbs at some of the things that are being said. We had our time to vent last night let's move the f***on please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Seems like no one wants to move on to week 2. I sure do.I'm getting sick of hearing who should be gone and what we didn't do.... it's over we lost the Cowboys beat us fair and f***** square please let's move onto Tampa Bay lets talk about how we can take them down instead of why we lost, the Cows**** fans are probably cracking up looking at our mbs at some of the things that are being said. We had our time to vent last night let's move the f***on please!!!
    How exactly do we move on to a team that hasnt even freakin played yet?!
    Honestly...tuesday is generally the day we will for the most part move on; since its still week one.
    If you dont wanna read all the negativity (which i totally understand) seriously dont come to the boards til then.
    This aint going away anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    How exactly do we move on to a team that hasnt even freakin played yet?!
    Honestly...tuesday is generally the day we will for the most part move on; since its still week one.
    If you dont wanna read all the negativity (which i totally understand) seriously dont come to the boards til then.
    This aint going away anytime soon.
    F*** you hot head.... I can come on these boards if I f***** want to, I'm just saying it's one f****** game your crying like a bunch of p.u.ssies it's sad. We lost I get it but move the f*** on seriously. If you think this team is just going to tank this season you my friend don't know the Giants and we still have another shot at the Cowsh** so why dwell on it.