+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't know about you but I missed Big Ojomo last night

Too many "Superstars" playing off their press clippings last night

If Ojomo goes out there and drops Romo a couple of times, a few "Superstars" might be a bit more woried about their future minutes

If these guys dont want to go all out. play the backups a bit...........

This BTW is the main reason Tim Tebow is in NY......not to take the job but to shake the starter out of his LaDe Daa atttiude

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Too many "Superstars" playing off their press clippings last night

If Ojomo goes out there and drops Romo a couple of times, a few "Superstars" might be a bit more woried about their future minutes

If these guys dont want to go all out. play the backups a bit...........

This BTW is the main reason Tim Tebow is in NY......not to take the job but to shake the starter out of his LaDe Daa atttiude
    I was surprised Ojomo was inactive, but someone had to be and he was one of them last night. I am hoping they suit him up next week.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I was surprised Ojomo was inactive, but someone had to be and he was one of them last night. I am hoping they suit him up next week.
    agreed 100% freaking osi was a NON FACTOR last night
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    has Osi, when healthy, ever been a non factor throughout the course of a season??
    No he hasnt. Getting Ojomo in the game will be based on if he is ready to contribute and a few preseaon games dont warrant that I guess in the coaches eyes. You dont just sit vets to put in an unproven rook. When he is ready he will be in.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

If you saw him in pre-season he's ready.........I'm sure Coughlin was side-swiped though that the starters thought it was still pre-season

If you are being held grab their hands and let them have it

I would not be suprised to see Ojomo active next game
    Last edited by BParcells777; 09-06-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    If you saw him in pre-season he's ready.........I'm sure Coughlin was side-swiped though that the starters thought it was still pre-season

If you are being held grab their hands and let them have it

I would not be suprised to see Ojomo active next game
    what ever it takes.....the coaches will get it togther.
    I hope Ojomo is the real deal.....never enough pass rushers.....never.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Correct me if I'm wrong but was Osi on the field last night? I never saw him or heard his name called

He made the team because we were looking for a replacement for Tollefson, not Umenyiora or Tuck. Sure he made some big plays in the preseason, but he's still raw and the coaches would have activated him if they thought he'd be more effective than any of our other starters.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    like i've said a 100times, i applaud Reese for not extending OSI long yrs.. It would simply be a mistake.. Hes a Hot/cold/injury prone DE whos not exactly young anymore.. He dosen't hold up well against the run, and if hes not getting sacks, hes hurting u ont he field.. Its time to move on from OSI after this season and give Ojomo more of a role as well as possibly draft another DE...

This was one of the kids I was really looking forward to watching play yesterday. Hope he finds his way onto the field soon.