+ Reply to Thread

Besides obvious injuries in DB, were Gmen victims of SuperBowl hangover last night?

It looked to me right from the outset of the game, that our team was not ready to play in a big game. Even though we drove down the field, there were many uncommon mistakes made right out of the gate. Did this team suffer last night from the dreaded SuperBowl hangover? A little too much partying, celbrity, talk about not getting enough respect and not enough focus?

The Gmen will rebound from this loss and perhaps we will look back on this as the wake up call we needed. Fortunately it came early where there is plenty of time to use it to our advantage.

GO GMEN!!

Injuries and running around like chickens with their heads cut off (Both D and O). I think both teams were out of sync; the difference was that the Cowboys found a groove and we didn't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    It looked to me right from the outset of the game, that our team was not ready to play in a big game. Even though we drove down the field, there were many uncommon mistakes made right out of the gate. Did this team suffer last night from the dreaded SuperBowl hangover? A little too much partying, celbrity, talk about not getting enough respect and not enough focus?

The Gmen will rebound from this loss and perhaps we will look back on this as the wake up call we needed. Fortunately it came early where there is plenty of time to use it to our advantage.

GO GMEN!!
    Bluntly put...No.
    They lost cuz they couldnt sack the QB, had no answer for Cowboys #3 WR, couldnt hold onto passes, and couldnt open holes for the RB's.
    While im not calling the season done by any stretch...its frankly a bit more then the Gmen "feeling kocky".

Perhaps, I know the fans on these boards were way overconfident assuming this would be an easy win. I don't think it is a stretch to say the players may have taken the game lightly too.