+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,878

    What I have "learned" today about the NYG....

    After reading the boards for the day I have learned that:.....

    Fewell costs them game and maybe the season
    Fewell should dial up more blitzes
    The Giants D cant cover a slant (true last night)
    The secondary is going to suck all season
    Osi and Tuck need to be pushed by Ojomo
    Tuck should be a DT (and not just in the NASCAR pckg)
    Gilbride needs to call more pass plays
    Gilbride needs to call more run plays
    TC and Gilbride dont want the rookies to help the team so they dont play them or bench them
    The Oline sucks (true)
    Bradhshaw is slow and can run anymore
    Coughlin is mean to Wilson and made him cry
    Wilson needs run the ball more to get his confidence back
    The refs blew the game for the Giants
    If Barden played the would have won
    Hixon still stinks and should have been cut

    Funny though....no threads that Eli was ineffective
    No threads that the LB suck......
    Last edited by GameTime; 09-06-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  2. #2
    Who said we need more running plays!? That is crazy talk lol

  3. #3
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    After reading the boards for the day I have learned that:.....

    Fewell costs them game and maybe the season
    Fewell should dial up more blitzes
    The Giants D cant cover a slant (true last night)
    The secondary is going to suck all season
    Osi and Tuck need to be pushed by Ojomo
    Tuck should be a DT (and not just in the NASCAR pckg)
    Gilbride needs to call more pass plays
    Gilbride needs to call more run plays
    TC and Gilbride dont want the rookies to help the team so they dont play them or bench them
    The Oline sucks (true)
    Bradhshaw is slow and can run anymore
    Coughlin is mean to Wilson and made him cry
    Wilson needs run the ball more to get his confidence back
    The refs blew the game for the Giants
    If Barden played the would have won
    Hixon still stinks and should have been cut

    Funny though....no threads that Eli was ineffective
    No threads that the LB suck......
    There were several disparaging comments about the linebackers (Kiwi & Blackburn) and rightfully so.

    There weren't any threads about Eli because he wasn't the main culprit last night. If he places the ball in his receivers hands and it bounces out, the general consensus is thats a receiver issue. Was it 3 or 4 drives stalled out due to dropped passes?

  4. #4
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,293
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    The secondary is going to suck all season (if we can't get or stay healthy our secondary will suck)
    Gilbride needs to call more pass plays (runs WAY too much on obvious downs and puts Eli far too many 3rd and long situations)
    The Oline sucks (true) (It's a big issue that we HAVE to figure out.. I don't believe they are THAT bad though...maybe I'm too hopeful)
    Bradhshaw is slow and can run anymore (He's not even close to as fast as Wilson)
    The refs blew the game for the Giants (yes, partly true, blew the easy call on the Crux would-be-TD.. got COMPLETELY MUGGED)


    Funny though....no threads that Eli was ineffective
    No threads that the LB suck......
    Because Eli wasn't ineffective at all. He was VERY effective.

    DESPITE 5 or 6 drops Eli still had a 65.6 completion % for a 94.9 passer rating

    Proud of the zero picks, he got robbed of that second TD to Cruz
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  5. #5
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,878
    was trying to be funny in regards to all the over blown reaction. Ofc ourse there are issues I was just trying to lighten the mood
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  6. #6
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,293
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    was trying to be funny in regards to all the over blown reaction. Ofc ourse there are issues I was just trying to lighten the mood
    I know, just hitting on some points.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  7. #7
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,498
    bradshaw looked awful last night.... line wasnt horrific as everyone says
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  8. #8
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,844
    "Coughlin is mean to Wilson and made him cry" I really thought that was funny.

  9. #9
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,011
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    bradshaw looked awful last night.... line wasnt horrific as everyone says
    Bradshaw was "awful" that night BECAUSE the offensive line.

  10. #10
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,878
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    bradshaw looked awful last night.... line wasnt horrific as everyone says
    not this ^^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Bradshaw was "awful" that night BECAUSE the offensive line.
    this^^^^
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts