+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Question David Diehl play better or retire.. he is so visibly bad now it's sad to see. Brewer?

He can't even play RT now.... it's so disappointing. He's not even a liability he's a train wreck.

Can Brewer be that much worse? Or McCants... someone? I know Brewer is struggling to stay healthy a lot..

What options are there?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Starter
    Diehl, really? Lmao, do some of you "fans" just make threads to make threads?

Jesus.

Starter
    No blame goes to Locklear who allowed Ware to have a field day with Eli, right?

Mind blowing.

Bench Player
    One of Ware's sacks was definitely off of Diehl. Can't completely blame him, because Ware is one of the greatest defensive players around, but damn it looked bad. Dunno about the other.

I mean yah Diehl is at the end of his career, but he whole line seemed overwhelmed so I am not sure if I can pick on one guy.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzpapn View Post
    Diehl, really? Lmao, do some of you "fans" just make threads to make threads?

Jesus.
    Hey mr "holier than thou" before you stick your nose in everyone threads coming off like a prick know who you're talking to before you post.

You may have signed up in 2009 but you never post so spare us your asinine opinion.

Diehl sucks now, that's no stretch of the imagination and I love Diehl.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Locklear pass protected OK vs Dallas, so if/when Beatty's back is able to go at LT I'd like to see Locklear at RT and Diehl benched.

All-Pro
    He has been done for 2 seasons now. They can't give Brewer a chance if he can't even get on the field.

Even pete prisco is starting to say Diehl is bad and anyone who follows pro football focus and prisco knows he refused to accept Diehl was as bad as he was last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    Even pete prisco is starting to say Diehl is bad and anyone who follows pro football focus and prisco knows he refused to accept Diehl was as bad as he was last year.
    He's a big liability.... he needs to play better or Eli will never have time to throw
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?