+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If boley and rivers are both available for next week(which it seems it will be)

I think it's time to throw Boley in at MLB. Chase is a great teammate,good situational player and great special teams guy, but he can't be the fulltime starter at MLB. Just doesn't have the physical abilities to do it on an everydown basis. To sit Rivers would be moronic he's our most impactful LB imo.

Rivers looked GREAT out there. He looked like the fastest and most physical player on our team. He was flying around the field and lowering the boom. I almost forgot what a great LB looks like!

What is his injury?

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    What is his injury?
    I think it was a hamstring, but i dont think he was out for the game. Boley was the same thing.

No, if anything you move Rivers to MLB but yes, I agree. Both need to be on the field with Kiwi.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

rivers injury wasnt serious i think you move rivers to mlb and kiwi and boley on outside
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

IMO I think Blackburn look awful last night which is shocking since I thought he had a good preseason. Maybe he could turn it around in the next couple of weeks if not I would support Rivers or Herzlich to start.

Quote Originally Posted by LB5656 View Post
    I think it's time to throw Boley in at MLB. Chase is a great teammate,good situational player and great special teams guy, but he can't be the fulltime starter at MLB. Just doesn't have the physical abilities to do it on an everydown basis. To sit Rivers would be moronic he's our most impactful LB imo.
    if boley could handle it and be better than blackburn...this would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by craigjr007 View Post
    if boley could handle it and be better than blackburn...this would be awesome.
    Most def but dont count Blackburn out yet, you cant bench him on one bad game.

Looked like A.P. out there, always a step behind and falling down most of the time. Great heart just not a great body to work with. Boley is not a MLB