+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hate losing

Hate losing

Works going to suck tonight!! Got a lot of Cowboys and Packer and Panther fans at work and even a Eagles fan and they are going to be doing some talking..I may get fired for punching someone out..lol
    ALL IN!

I have dinner at my Moms and my brother-in-law will be there and he is a BIIIIG ****** cowboy fan. He roots for any team the Giants play so he can rub it in my face. Hell he roots against my fantasy teams too.

Take your beating like a man.
    I already had to buy my buddy a burger today since i lost the bet.
    Seriously if you cant take the ribbing then dont tell people who your favorite teams are.
    One of my best friends is a Browns fan for Petes Sakes.
    If he hasnt gone POSTAL yet I think you can keep your hormones in check.

Banned
    Who doesn't? I'm honestly not that upset....we won a Superbowl last year. I still got my Gmen hat on and my license plate cover is still tightly fastened. It'll take 2 seasons of bad play to really get under my skin. I'm disappointed but not how some of you guys are.
    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 09-07-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    Works going to suck tonight!! Got a lot of Cowboys and Packer and Panther fans at work and even a Eagles fan and they are going to be doing some talking..I may get fired for punching someone out..lol
    Don't worry about it bro, you could always pull the we swept you last year in route to a Superbowl victory (for the Cowboys fans).

For the Packers fans: We retired your QB and eliminated you twice during the playoffs within the last 5 years.

Pound you chest all you want, it was the first game of the season.

At work the Cowboy/Eagle/Pat fans were not too bad today.

If anyone gives you a hard time ask them if they have a few minutes to help you shine the 2 SuperBowl trophies we won in the last 4 years!

If its a Cowboy fan, pat him on the back and tell him you understand how frustrated he must be having the Gmen beat his team 2x, in their house, knocking them out of the playoffs while on our way to SuperBowl victories.

If its a Packer fan tell him the same thing!!!!!!!!

If it's an Eagle fan, ask them how many SuperBowl trophies they have.

If its a Carolinas fan...just laugh.

Kinda like how the eagles kick our *** most of the time and we finally beat them last year

In the end, the only thing that matters are the trophies in the case.

All good stuff...But yeah I aint that upset about it its only one game and we got 15 more wins to go!!
    ALL IN!