+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't look at this loss as.....

I don't look at this loss as.....

that bad.... if your a Yankee fan and a knicks fan then you should know the worst loss in New York history has to be when the Yanks were up 3-0 to the Red Sox and lost the series and that game where Reggie Miller came back in like 8 seconds to beat the Knicks also we all remember what happened with Philly in the 4th quarter 2010. Those loses will always make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    that bad.... if your a Yankee fan and a knicks fan then you should know the worst loss in New York history has to be when the Yanks were up 3-0 to the Red Sox and lost the series and that game where Reggie Miller came back in like 8 seconds to beat the Knicks also we all remember what happened with Philly in the 4th quarter 2010. Those loses will always make me sick.
    Ugh that eagle game killed me!! My gf and i went to that game ( paid for everything since her birthday is on christmas, spent over 650) sat in the frigid cold only to see that happen. I (as many other giants fans) was utterly disgusted. lol

All-Pro
    How about "the fumble"
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I don't either I mean first off I have seen MUCH worst Giant's losses than this. The Panthers playoff game in '05, the Niners in '03, Vikes in '97 playoffs, Super Bowl vs Ravens.... just so many more games that actually left me kind of speechless and depressed for a week or 2. And that's all just POST SEASON games.

This game was just like, ehhhh. We obviously have some issues that we won with last year yes, but we've lost a few key pieces from last year as well you must factor. So this could be a tough year if we can't get the O LINE stuff patched up, if the run game keeps up being crappy, if the 2ndary situation doesn't brighten up. But I am still excited for this season.

And nothing beats the Yankees collapse to Boston I mean that's got to be #1 for most Yankee/Giant fans because it is for me. Well honestly I might put some Giants games above that LOL because the Yankees spoiled me so much as a youngster [four WS titles] that I can't ever really get too mad at them.

Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
    I don't either I mean first off I have seen MUCH worst Giant's losses than this. The Panthers playoff game in '05, the Niners in '03, Vikes in '97 playoffs, Super Bowl vs Ravens.... just so many more games that actually left me kind of speechless and depressed for a week or 2. And that's all just POST SEASON games.

This game was just like, ehhhh. We obviously have some issues that we won with last year yes, but we've lost a few key pieces from last year as well you must factor. So this could be a tough year if we can't get the O LINE stuff patched up, if the run game keeps up being crappy, if the 2ndary situation doesn't brighten up. But I am still excited for this season.

And nothing beats the Yankees collapse to Boston I mean that's got to be #1 for most Yankee/Giant fans because it is for me. Well honestly I might put some Giants games above that LOL because the Yankees spoiled me so much as a youngster [four WS titles] that I can't ever really get too mad at them.
    No I think the Yankee loss is the worse I mean 4 tries to win the series your up three nothing I was shocked and depressed for a week then they (Boston) went onto win the WS that made it 10 times worse.

The Niners loss in 03 was really bad for me on a lot of levels but yeah the Yanks series is #1 at the end of the day

The Niners loss in 03 was really bad for me on a lot of levels but yeah the Yanks series is #1 at the end of the day
    Oh man I forgot about 03 yeah that was pretty bad to thats gotta be 2nd thanks for the bad memories =)

It never hurts to look back on the bad times to remember how good it feels to finally be on top

It never hurts to look back on the bad times to remember how good it feels to finally be on top
    This true cause you can always go back and laugh.

yeah also I like to have somethig to smack the dumb niners fans back with when they try to bring 03 up since it WAS our last meaningful meeting. now I can just show them a picture of K williams fumbling the ball and getting stripped on my phone haha

thats the beauty of sports every year is a brand new one but as long as you have the last meaningful win you always have those bragging rights

+ Reply to Thread