+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This Is All Part of the Plan

For starters, we always play to win the game. That I know.

I cant help but think that this organization is just smarter than Dallas. Do you think the Giants would put all of their best stuff on game film week 1 of the season? Essentially showing every card we hold to the rest of the league for the rest of the year? I think our schemes looked pretty limited last night, both on offense and defense. Is it possible that TC PF & KG werent showing their entire hand?

No this is definitely not true. If they're not showing their entire hand vs a divisional opponent than I don't want them to associate with this organization.

Veteran
    ^ YOU.......can't be serious!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    For starters, we always play to win the game. That I know.

I cant help but think that this organization is just smarter than Dallas. Do you think the Giants would put all of their best stuff on game film week 1 of the season? Essentially showing every card we hold to the rest of the league for the rest of the year? I think our schemes looked pretty limited last night, both on offense and defense. Is it possible that TC PF & KG werent showing their entire hand?
    So your saying they lost on purpose to avoid tipping their hand?? Sorry but that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

WHAT??? Haha, that's ****ing rich! Omg, Im really not trying to.troll, that's just blatantly absurd. Preseason you have a point, but come on....divisional rival that will definitely contend for the division this year. You better not leave ANYTHING on the table if you want to have a chance at winning anything. All in, baby. Year in, year out. Every game. Ps, I literally laughed out loud after reading the original post. Still grinning.

You can't be serious.

I guess this is a joke, but there are enough people out there who believe stuff like this that it's not really funny.

This is my theory on what happened last night

Lmao!!!! I bet they do that for the rest of the year so next year nobody will have any film on them. RED FONT

ok ok i failed. But you know what they say, truth is stranger than fiction!!

In all seriousness i do think its a possibility. I just hate losing...