+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Video of offensive line run blocking

If anyone is interested watching:

Boothe played up and down. Locklear didn't look great either. Bennett was okay against ware.

It's sad we might as well just put Bennet as LT he did the best against Ware he was our best blocker

That was REALLY interesting. Thanks for sharing. A couple of thoughts, from an old lineman's perspective, Booth had some really great plays especially while pulling and on the Bradshaw TD run he took out 2 Cowboys. He also had a few wiffs but that happens. Generally speaking, it appeared to me that the big guys had a hard time keeping their feet under them and moving. There were way too many blockers going down or tripping over one another.

Conditioning?

this just disgusts me. we had a chance to go up 2 scores befoe the half and just could not run for our lives. like wtf. bennett really is the best OL we have wow LMAO

Boothe is a backup at best. Baas STILL CANT run block. Diehl is past his days. Locklear is nearing the end as well. That leaves Snee. Im more worried that the organization actually thought it was a good idea to not do a thing to help the franchise $100M QB 2 time MVP out at all this year, or the running backs after finishing dead last in running last year. How could they be ok after last season? Eli got beat up more then ever and we were last in running. When you finish dead last running, your Oline is terrible, not your RBs. Eli might get murdered by a blindside this year, and we can thank the organization. But we can still thank them for the 2 SBs as well so Im kinda torn, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverend View Post

Boothe played up and down. Locklear didn't look great either. Bennett was okay against ware.
    So did anyone sent this video to Jerry Reese and Tom Coughlin yet? If anyone decided to send this video, tell them to view my "Cut David Carr Thread" as well lol.

People wonder why a few posters bring up switching to a spread offense lol. If that is what we are going to get out of the offensive line, what is the point in trying to run the ball?

Awesome video from what I can see Dallas had 7 or 8 men in the box.Chances of running were slim and none.

I think maybe they got he definition of offensive line wrong. I for one am offended, but i dont think that is the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverend View Post

This video made me seriously depressed. I just don't understand how they can leave the offensive line in tact with how bad they performed last year. Now, whats going to happen when the Giants face a team with a real deal pass rush like the Eagles? Hopefully Gilbride understands what he is working with and adjusts his game plans accordingly. The Giants won't accomplish anything this year if they pretend they are power rushing team.