+ Reply to Thread

I can't believe we lost to the REDSKINS! The REDSKINS!

Jeeezz, they absolutely manhandled us to open the season. No way we can make it to the playoffs.

The Skins are a much better team then us at this point. Our Oline is garbage, we let a horrible QB shred us!

I can't believe the team couldnt get up for the opener and beat the DEADSKINS!

No way this team wins 5 games this season. I just cant see it! Time to fire Kildrive and let Coughlin out the door. He clearly cant cut it anymore with the team and has lost them.

I'm just hoping for a better draft pick at this point.

We are going to live in the basement this season. I'm not even going to watch anymore. We have way too many injuries to overcome, and the team is playing like crap.

Save your money.

This team sucks....

-2011 Giants Message Board

------------

Ok.... deep breath people
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

LOL! OK, that should do the trick...I hope.

huuuhhh??????

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    huuuhhh??????
    Dude!! Really?? Read it again man. Still hungover from last night?

i dont know why we stuck with the god dang run. we had a chance to go up 2 scores befoore the half but we ran twice and then had that bennett drop/miscue...we were playing better football up to the point imho. we shoulda abandoned it even earlier after that 1rst and goal run lost yardage. i was shocked we went goal line, i was hoping PA to bennett there but ?
    then the 2nd half, we kept on with the run for no reason other than it bailed the dallas defense out. eli had a great game imho considering 5 or 6 drops and absolutely NO run game...our defense was gassed as well. im not as down as i was last night. this could be good imho, wake up call that leads us to a nice win streak. next time we meet dallas i'd bet we win

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Dude!! Really?? Read it again man. Still hungover from last night?
    lol yes i am hungover....I got it now..

Nice post dude. I enjoyed that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Jeeezz, they absolutely manhandled us to open the season. No way we can make it to the playoffs.

The Skins are a much better team then us at this point. Our Oline is garbage, we let a horrible QB shred us!

I can't believe the team couldnt get up for the opener and beat the DEADSKINS!

No way this team wins 5 games this season. I just cant see it! Time to fire Kildrive and let Coughlin out the door. He clearly cant cut it anymore with the team and has lost them.

I'm just hoping for a better draft pick at this point.

We are going to live in the basement this season. I'm not even going to watch anymore. We have way too many injuries to overcome, and the team is playing like crap.

Save your money.

This team sucks....

-2011 Giants Message Board

------------

Ok.... deep breath people
    Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it. Good one TA!