+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Think he's gonna play? I'll have my eye on The Mets, I mean Jets too.
    LOL

I cant help but watch the Jest's, I mean Jets just for Tebow Time. Every time Sanchez does bad I always tell my Jet fan buddies that Tebow is gonna come in and throw for 2 and run for 1td just to intensify the controversy.

Cant wait for the Sunday night game Steelers vs Peyton
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

GO PANTHERS. That's right i'm a panthers fan as well.
    ​​​

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    LOL

I cant help but watch the Jest's, I mean Jets just for Tebow Time. Every time Sanchez does bad I always tell my Jet fan buddies that Tebow is gonna come in and throw for 2 and run for 1td just to intensify the controversy.

Cant wait for the Sunday night game Steelers vs Peyton
    Yeah it's gonna be a mess in Jest land. I hope they have fun...if Tebow somehow takes Sanchez's job and they do well...kudos to them. I think the place is gonna be one big circus.

Banned
    To you guys that mentioned The Pack vs The 49ers...yeah that should be an excellent game. I'm definitely gonna have my eyes on that one too. The NFL probably wishes that was the season opener...I wouldn't put it past em.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    GO PANTHERS. That's right i'm a panthers fan as well.
    I like Cam, I'm not gonna go as far as saying I'm a Panthers fan but besides the game when they play us....I will be secretly rooting for em(unless Cam starts stinking up the place lol).

Niners/ Packers...intriguing I hope they beat the snot out of each other

Eagirls losing, Skidmarks losing would be uplifting...esp. if their respective QBs get smacked around

I have family in Raleigh, but he's a displaced NYer and a Jints fan and she's from Indiana like my wife and by birth Colts and now a Giants' fan (like my wife except she was Bears not Colts)

that said I liked the Panthers up until a game a few years back and the disrespect by beason and them kind of turned me off...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Peyton's comeback with the Broncos. I'd also like to see some of the hyped rookies get taken down a notch to be honest. Rooting hard for Buffalo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I want to see how Russell Wilson fares, and of course Peyton.
    I'm sorry, I didn't see your post but that kid Wilson looks phenomenal. Hopefully he can stay healthy. What a steal and find by Seattle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    Peyton's comeback with the Broncos. I'd also like to see some of the hyped rookies get taken down a notch to be honest. Rooting hard for Buffalo.
    Yeah I'm looking forward to watching Peyton too. Doesn't it feel good to have the NFL back?

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't see your post but that kid Wilson looks phenomenal. Hopefully he can stay healthy. What a steal and find by Seattle.
    Yeah, I've been high on him since his appearance on Gruden's QB Camp. Hopefully he's the real deal.