+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

I kinda feel sorry for Tampa.....

After the *** chewing this team is gonna get for our performance against Dallas...Tampa is going to fall Victim to this teams Rage!

Dallas woke a sleeping "GIANT"......

I like it finally some positivity.

I don't. I hope we open can on them

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I don't. I hope we open can on them
    Me too brother...me too....

If we lose to tampa bay, I will have a nervous breakdown....This offensive line and secondary needs to pick it up. I dont care how many injuries we have in the secondary because Webster and Rolle were making the same mistakes over and over again. Dont blame Coe, he was probably the best cornerback out there last nite. Webster and Rolle continues to blow coverages worse than Cant Cover Brown.

Tampa will not be easy, if we come out the same way like we did against Dallas, it will be a long day.

Yea and if we dont beat tampa, the team after them is REALLY going to get it. and so on and so on.

Yeah, I saw a bunch of Tampa fans rooting against us last night on a thread on cnnsi. I don't understand that! I don't want to play an angry team.

This team is so loaded with talent that when they lose i kinda sit back and say "well, maybe they deserve it. They need to know this is the NFL and no single team is above another. These ****y *******s deserved to get it handed to them."

Its true, our heads were gassed up and I'm actually glad we lost. Had we won, this lackluster performance may have lasted longer than just week 1...

Tampa has a changed team - I wouldn't be worried, but the Giants have to whoop *** after that performance.